+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

Re: For the Love of Ray J

That reunion couldn't have been more boring. A total snooze fest. Chicago Larry looked like a homely pimp "blah". I hope to never have to see him again. Caviar seems to not be able to stay away from married men. There may be 2 or 3 women demanding she leave there husbands (aparently she has a thing for older married men) alone. The potato looked like a hot mess with that wig. I wish Danger didn't act so loony. And Cocktail was probably dumped right after they finished taping. No way he's gonna stay with her. They're probably casting for For the Love of Ray J 2 right now. And what did I miss? Why are they calling the potato bisexual?
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

One question: is Danger really preggers with Ray's kid?
    I don't really want to watch the reunion to find out.
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

If she is....she didn't say so. I highly highly doubt it.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by SpectralRaven;3428367;
    One question: is Danger really preggers with Ray's kid?
    I don't really want to watch the reunion to find out.
    After that rumor/article surfaced in the enquirer, she blogged on her myspace page that she was no longer pregnant and that was it. She didn't say why or how. On the reunion she said that she told a friend of her that she thought she was pregnant and that it might be Ray J's and that her friend went to the enquirer with the story. She says that she wasn't ready to be a mom. So we still don't know if anything she said was true. Ray J didn't deny that he slept with her either. In the article is went something like, they were all bored in the house and they found themselves alone and things happened. If she lied about that then he should have asked her why she lied, you know, called her out. But he didn't.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

the reunion was boring. so was the finale.

chicago larry was hilarious and he was ugly.

where did you get the info on caviar and the married men?

i think that was a weave the potato had, but it was horrible looking, lol.

cocktail was getting on my last nerve the way she was jumping all over ray j. it was ridiculous.

i can't wait for season 2, lol!

oh, i think that potato must've confided in cashmere that she's bi.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3427205;
    That reunion couldn't have been more boring. A total snooze fest. Chicago Larry looked like a homely pimp "blah". I hope to never have to see him again. Caviar seems to not be able to stay away from married men. There may be 2 or 3 women demanding she leave there husbands (aparently she has a thing for older married men) alone. The potato looked like a hot mess with that wig. I wish Danger didn't act so loony. And Cocktail was probably dumped right after they finished taping. No way he's gonna stay with her. They're probably casting for For the Love of Ray J 2 right now. And what did I miss? Why are they calling the potato bisexual?

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3428649;
    the reunion was boring. so was the finale.

chicago larry was hilarious and he was ugly.

where did you get the info on caviar and the married men?

i think that was a weave the potato had, but it was horrible looking, lol.

cocktail was getting on my last nerve the way she was jumping all over ray j. it was ridiculous.

i can't wait for season 2, lol!

oh, i think that potato must've confided in cashmere that she's bi.

Or, the Potato could have been hitting on Cashmere. Maybe she thought is was some kind of swinging show? Think about it. Potato did say she liked lap dances but she never has a threesome. Remember when they played that game?
    Last edited by SassnSauce; 04-29-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: added stuff

saw this this morning:

Today, “Shot of Love” camera hog Tila Tequila revealed on her blog that she’s “is officially dating Ray J!!!!!!” You know, Brandy’s reality star brother from “For the Love of Ray J.”

At 3:45 a.m. this morning she stated that “my baby is Ray J…..and no man has made me feel so loved and so happy in such a long time.” Apparently she was trying to clear up what she is calling “rumors” about people saying she is dating Diddy and Tyrese — probably from the people inside her head.

“Tila Tequila is officially dating Ray J!” she yapped “I think we make the cutest couple…. don’t you?” Um, hadn’t really thought about it, Tila. However, it looks like there is one little snag in your new reality romance, Ray J is still dating “For The Love” winner Cocktail. Well that and I thought you were all about the ladies.

Ray J said “@cocktailvh1 what’s up baby.. You know I wish u were here with me” this Friday on his Twitter. Then this morning he does a gal pal 180 saying “@officialTila love u more!!!! you my future wifey.”

Is manskank a word?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3434372;
    Is manskank a word?

If not is should be!

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3434381;

If not is should be!

I was just wondering because that is the word that pops into my head every time I even think about this show

+ Reply to Thread