+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: For the Love of Ray J

I'm glad he picked Cocktail! I didn't really care who it was as long as it wasn't Unique But I always thought Cocktail was fun, sweet and really did like Ray J. But...I don't see it lasting either. In fact....I'm kinda hoping for a LORJ2...(sorry Cocktail)
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

i was glad he didn't pick unique either.

i was sad to see danger go, she was my fave. also,i was sooooooooooo looking forward to seeing the parents that producecd her, lol.

unique's hair was terrible. it looked like she pressed some dirty hair. like she didn't wash it first, just took it out of that greasy gelled up ponytail and started pressing.

cocktail's family was fun. i still think she was the most boring of the bunch tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3419552;
    Okay, so I'm SOOOOOOO glad he didn't pick
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Unique
    !

A few things from the earlier parts of the show:

1. I respect Ray for sending
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Danger
    home. She became so dark the past couple of weeks.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Unique's
    hair at the final ceremony looked like poo. When a woman with her hair wears it like that, it needs to be flowing and free. It was so plastered with hairspray that her entire head of hair came up when the wind blew. Ewww!

3. I'm happy with the results. Do I think it will last? Chances are, it won't, but I liked her from the beginning and felt like she really soaked up the experience of it all. Plus, I really liked her family.

Was there any mention of a reunion show? I'm curious to see if the rumors that Danger was carrying Ray's baby were true.

reunion show next monday.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3419923;
    Was there any mention of a reunion show? I'm curious to see if the rumors that Danger was carrying Ray's baby were true.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3419905;
    i was glad he didn't pick unique either.

i was sad to see danger go, she was my fave. also,i was sooooooooooo looking forward to seeing the parents that producecd her, lol.

unique's hair was terrible. it looked like she pressed some dirty hair. like she didn't wash it first, just took it out of that greasy gelled up ponytail and started pressing.

cocktail's family was fun. i still think she was the most boring of the bunch tho.
    I'm glad he didn't choose the potato either. She made me sick. She actually believed she was better than everyone there. Well he didn't pick her. I wanted him to pick Danger but she bugged out on him (and us). Didn't like Cocktail either but anyone over the potato. With hair like her she should have known that over hair spraying it it would be atrocious. Her clothes reeked "old lady" instead of conservative. And what ever she was trying to do with her "cleavage", she needed to stop. She messed up with him in so many ways. But the last, "Leave Ray J. at the door." crap was entirely too much. She wasn't anyone he would change himself for. At least not on national t.v., and not for someone that's a liar and was just doing the show to boost her career. If it wasn't Danger or Chardonnay then "team Cocktail. With her gold digging needy ways.", as long as it wasn't the potato (Unique, Danielle).
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3420519;
    I'm glad he didn't choose the potato either. She made me sick. She actually believed she was better than everyone there. Well he didn't pick her. I wanted him to pick Danger but she bugged out on him (and us). Didn't like Cocktail either but anyone over the potato. With hair like her she should have known that over hair spraying it it would be atrocious. Her clothes reeked "old lady" instead of conservative. And what ever she was trying to do with her "cleavage", she needed to stop. She messed up with him in so many ways. But the last, "Leave Ray J. at the door." crap was entirely too much. She wasn't anyone he would change himself for. At least not on national t.v., and not for someone that's a liar and was just doing the show to boost her career. If it wasn't Danger or Chardonnay then "team Cocktail. With her gold digging needy ways.", as long as it wasn't the potato (Unique, Danielle).

Danger's interview is up and she actually left because she was actually sick during the whole week and have been vomiting that morning. I wondered why she was not that broken up about being sent home and she basically stated that she and Ray was sleeping together and when he started sleeping with Cocktail, she was done and wanted to go home.

She basically talked quite lucidly and came off more level headed than anyone in hte house. Unlike Unique sho still carries a grudge with both Cocktail and Danger.

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;3422511;
    Danger's interview is up and she actually left because she was actually sick during the whole week and have been vomiting that morning. I wondered why she was not that broken up about being sent home and she basically stated that she and Ray was sleeping together and when he started sleeping with Cocktail, she was done and wanted to go home.

She basically talked quite lucidly and came off more level headed than anyone in hte house. Unlike Unique sho still carries a grudge with both Cocktail and Danger.
    I don't know why she wouldn't. She was better than all of them, even the viewers. He must be crazy not to want her in his life. I loved the look on her face when he told her he couldn't pick her. Her face completely fell. Potato butt, potato butt, no one wants you potato butt.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

where are these interviews? on the vh1 site?

i just read the interviews and they reinforced my beliefs abt the girls . . . . danger is very honest and a little loony, unique is a hater and a b!tch, and cocktail is just plain boring.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3419923;
    That and the rumor that Unique was also carrying Ray's baby.

+ Reply to Thread