+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

FORT Fan

Re: For the Love of Ray J

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3408404;
    Me and my beatician were totally cracking up over this today. Tom Greene is a fool for starting that.
    I know, right? Funniest part of the show (of all episodes this season), hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3407888;
    DANGER.

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE.

DANGER!

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE.

DANGER!!

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE.

DANGER!!!

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE!
    I was cracking up too. This season's been a little bland, but that was definitely the funniest part of the season.

I want Cocktail to win. I'm so wishy-washy with the girl. At the beginning of the show, I didn't really notice her as I thought she was pretty middle of the road. Then she was the girl I hated the most after she became a sneaky little tattle-tale. But now with the girls that are left, I like her the best out of the bunch, even going as far as to root for her.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

the Danger, she smashed a homie bit, is still playing in my head.

I usually dont find Tom Green funny but him asking Unique and Cocktail out for sushi if Ray J doesnt pick them was hilarious!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I would like to see him with Danger. She comes off as the most genuine. In the end, it really doesn't matter though. I doubt if a long term relationship would work with any of these ladies. Not to mention, Ray J is so desperate for publicity, he would likely do a Season 2 if asked.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3408652;
    the Danger, she smashed a homie bit, is still playing in my head.

I usually dont find Tom Green funny but him asking Unique and Cocktail out for sushi if Ray J doesnt pick them was hilarious!
    Me, too. As I watching the episode, I kept saying to myself, "I don't remember Tom Green ever being this funny."

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

He was pretty funny on Celebrity Apprentice this season!! I was bummed to see him leave because he was cracking me up every week.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3409146;
    He was pretty funny on Celebrity Apprentice this season!! I was bummed to see him leave because he was cracking me up every week.
    Was it him the teammates accuse of using the show to reinstate his career?
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Umm, yeah....I think so. And its actually working a little I guess...since I found him hilarious!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

i'm hoping for a season 2, lol. i'll be so sad when this one ends, one of my fave shows right now!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3409121;
    I would like to see him with Danger. She comes off as the most genuine. In the end, it really doesn't matter though. I doubt if a long term relationship would work with any of these ladies. Not to mention, Ray J is so desperate for publicity, he would likely do a Season 2 if asked.

+ Reply to Thread