+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

Re: For the Love of Ray J

Danger! She smashed the homie! LOL

for awhile i was thinking Danger was going home and Cocktail and Unique were the final 2, but now i am not so sure.

i really can't stand Unique and I hope she is the one to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3405372;
    I saw a RayJ video on VH1 this morning. There were a lot of clips from the show. From that video, i am convinced that he picks Danger. There is like one shot of Unique, one shot of Cocktail, and like 4 or 5 shots of Danger

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I like Danger the best for him. Ray J doesn't seem ready for a super serious relationship so why shouldn't he date a psycho? It's obvious he is attracted to her the most. Cocktail- mmmm..... let's just say cute face but thats about it. That girl has NO curves. Can't see Ray J going along with that.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3405464;
    Danger! She smashed the homie! LOL
    Oh my god, I loved that! Tom Green cracks me up!

His mom was funny "No...no....and no!" I would agree if he was my son, for sure. I think it will come down to Cocktail and Danger.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Ray's mom had me dying over saying no to all the girls and that if he chose Danger, he'd be behind bars in about 6 months time. Also funny that his dad changed his answer once momma had her say. Danger is still my favorite though. Unique is just too phoney and i just can't stand Cocktail at all. Tom Greene is a fool and I like that the one female friend tried to stick up for Danger when they were discussing that she "smashed" one of the homies.

I'm happy danger admitted to "smashing a homie" rather than trying to fake the funk like i think unique would have. it was a while ago and she didn't know he was friends with rj nor did she know rj. it is a small, small world after all. i don't care for cocktail. i'm glad they know she's a gold digger. i too remember her from bad girls club and millionaires club and do not believe for one minute she's working the clubs to pay for her brother education. i'm also glad his mom could see through uniques crap.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

i think that danger bonked the producer guy when she was a prostitute. i don't know what the deal is w the other homie she smashed.

yeah, i like that there is no shame in her game. she is not a fake liar like unique.

and cocktail is just plain boring if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3405902;
    I'm happy danger admitted to "smashing a homie" rather than trying to fake the funk like i think unique would have. it was a while ago and she didn't know he was friends with rj nor did she know rj. it is a small, small world after all. i don't care for cocktail. i'm glad they know she's a gold digger. i too remember her from bad girls club and millionaires club and do not believe for one minute she's working the clubs to pay for her brother education. i'm also glad his mom could see through uniques crap.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3407228;
    i think that danger bonked the producer guy when she was a prostitute. i don't know what the deal is w the other homie she smashed.

yeah, i like that there is no shame in her game. she is not a fake liar like unique.

and cocktail is just plain boring if you ask me.
    I respect Dangers game because not matter how it may make her look (crazy?) as Nene says at least she keeps "it real". So win or lose big ups Danger. JMO
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

exactly!

i hope she wins.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3407469;
    I respect Dangers game because not matter how it may make her look (crazy?) as Nene says at least she keeps "it real". So win or lose big ups Danger. JMO

FORT Fan

DANGER.

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE.

DANGER!

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE.

DANGER!!

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE.

DANGER!!!

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE!

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3407888;
    DANGER.

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE.

DANGER!

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE.

DANGER!!

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE.

DANGER!!!

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE!
    Me and my beatician were totally cracking up over this today. Tom Greene is a fool for starting that.

+ Reply to Thread