+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Sober House

Re: Sober House

The previews keep stating Seth has a heart attack. I assume this must happen later on because I expected it to happen in the last episode and it didn't.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Anyone watching the new episode tonight? It just started.

FORT Fogey

I finally discovered want is most annoying me about this show. They spend more time showing us what will be happening and then repeating it before and after the break so that when we finally see it ( especially if we count the previous show's preview, we have seen certain scenes 4-5 times). The show could or maybe should be only a half houry

Besides that, I was not clear on what was happening to Steven. Was he going to stay with his friends..yet the impression was given that he would be returning to the house??? If he wasn't coming back, why did Andy have to bunk with Seth??

And if the house is as big as it appears, why would Andy have to bunk with Seth.

Sad...sad what happened to Amber yet again is it an example of addicts making so many bad choices? If she is not socially comfortable with out using, then why did she go to the party. If she was unhappy with the lack of attention from that hockey tool ( until it was time for sex), then why did she not go home?

rodney seems to be the only one who has a half of chance to make it....the rest are just in such pain.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3307230;
    I finally discovered want is most annoying me about this show. They spend more time showing us what will be happening and then repeating it before and after the break so that when we finally see it ( especially if we count the previous show's preview, we have seen certain scenes 4-5 times). The show could or maybe should be only a half houryBesides that, I was not clear on what was happening to Steven. Was he going to stay with his friends..yet the impression was given that he would be returning to the house??? If he wasn't coming back, why did Andy have to bunk with Seth??

And if the house is as big as it appears, why would Andy have to bunk with Seth.

Sad...sad what happened to Amber yet again is it an example of addicts making so many bad choices? If she is not socially comfortable with out using, then why did she go to the party. If she was unhappy with the lack of attention from that hockey tool ( until it was time for sex), then why did she not go home?

rodney seems to be the only one who has a half of chance to make it....the rest are just in such pain.

ibot2much - you hit the nail on the head with your first paragraph here, I totally agree with you. All during the show, I expected to see all of the party that Amber was attending, since they previewed it umpteen times before the commercials! Then, all of a sudden the show was over and we saw nothing of it, til next week. They waste more damn time with these previews! Show us some substance, instead of repeating the same scenes over and over again. It is day 7 and what have they been doing? How many of them are actually working jobs? How many of them are cooking, cleaning, doing their chores? How are they really doing????!!!

Too much time spent on the Steven Adler drama, and not enough about the rest of them.
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3307230;
    Besides that, I was not clear on what was happening to Steven. Was he going to stay with his friends..yet the impression was given that he would be returning to the house??? If he wasn't coming back, why did Andy have to bunk with Seth??

I thought they said that Steven planned to live with the BFF after he left SH.

I wondered that too. That house is huge.

Amber needs to work on that issue. I totally would have left after 30 mins of being ignored.

I sure hope Andy makes it. He seems as though he is sincere.

FORT Fogey

Andy was much more likable than I expected him to be.

I forgot to mention how the House Manager lady's lips went from full to not to full during that episode. And that shorter than short dress she was wearing... she should not have been.

Ugh, I just wanted to shake Amber and send her home from that party. I'm not an alcoholic, but if I was at a party where everyone else was drinking, I would want to drink, too! Why wouldn't she leave? It was very frustrating to watch.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I know that this is ugly but, when it comes to Steven, I just find myself thinking...."Would You Just Die, Already???" As much as he seems to want it.....I am on his side.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I decided to Google Steven just to see what he looked like in his younger days. He was really cute! What a shock! I think that he's a total loser! He looks like an idiot running around with that stupid hair of his. Guess that he's still longing for the good old days. Have they ever explained why he speaks the way he does? Is it from brain damage due to drug use? The house manager reminds me of Tony Soprano's sister, Janice! I noticed her full lips last night. Bet she did it for the show!

+ Reply to Thread