+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Sober House

Re: Sober House

I read an article in People magazine not too long ago about Nikki...apparently she is doing well, back in Texas with her family, and has been successful maintaining her sobriety.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Thats great news! Thanks for sharing AJane!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3383362;
    I read an article in People magazine not too long ago about Nikki...apparently she is doing well, back in Texas with her family, and has been successful maintaining her sobriety.
    That's fantastic news! I think she has a beautiful voice and I wish her all the success she deserves!
    Thanks!

I'm happy to hear that about Nikki too. She definately deserves to be happy. Also Rodney I'm sure will do well himself! He a very forgiving person. What happened to him was awful. I worry for Amber, I think her mother will find a way to worm her way back into her life. Also, I feel that Steven and Seth will probably be another sad statistic. I think it's great that Will was there to keep an eye on Seth, but too bad it's not a permanent thing. That's exactly what Seth (and Steven too) needs. Also I wish Andy the best, he's lost out on the most important part of his son's life. So I hope that he is able to stay sober. If not for himself... then for Lucas (what a great kid!)

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3383350;
    I wonder if Rodney's girlfriend was or is a drinker. I hope not, but judging by the appearance of his house prior to the "re-do", I can't see how she could have put up with that unless she was part of the problem. I really wish the best for him, he seems like such a sincere and gentle soul. I felt bad for him when he was reading that letter at the site of his beating.....it's apparent he didn't get far in school, I just hope he finds happiness through sobriety. I wish him all the best life has to offer him.
    Me too. I am surprised at what a gentle soul he really is!

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3383362;
    Good for her!!

FORT Newbie

I'm happy to hear Nikki is doing well. I loved Rodney and really hope the best for him, he really seemed to want to stay sober. Amber might be o.k. if her mom leaves her alone but I read on Dr. Drews blog that she moves back in with her. My heart breaks for Seth and Steven because their addiction runs so deep. I wonder if Seth gets to see his son much, he seemed so crazy about him on the first season.

FORT Fanatic

Nikki has a quest for fame that will lead her back to drugs I fear. I have always felt that Rodney was a tormented soul that the city of L.A. and it's police department added to by the constant harrassement they committed against him after the beating and subsequent jury award he recieved. Just my two cents.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3384211;
    Me too. I am surprised at what a gentle soul he really is!
    Oh My goodness..... I think Rodney is just a lovely person. He seems so sincere and a truly gentle soul. I hope he does well. (I haven't seen the finale yet... playing this sunday), but what a sweet man.... very giving and supportive to the rest in the house. I also really like Andy Dick (so far), another really sweet, supportive soul.

I saw on some web site (either TMZ or Perez) that Marey is already drinking again. Such a shame. I hope she at least has stayed away from the douche bag
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread