+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 13 Fear is Real

13 Fear is Real

A horror-themed reality series in which 13 contestants are abandoned in the Louisiana bayou to participate in challenges designed to scare and "kill" them off one by one. In the first episode, two contestants are buried alive.
    I have been waiting a long time for this show to start. It looks like it will be good and scary.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Re: 13 Fear is Real

That sounds like a great idea! What network will this be on?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm sorry I didn't think to add the info in my first post. It starts tonight at 7 central on the CW.
    The previews have really been sucking me in. They haven't really explained the show really well but they have shown the contestants looking absolutely terrified and screaming. I can't wait.

I wonder if I'd be able to do a show like this. I remember MTV had a show a long time ago where people were taken to haunted places and told the story behind them and then told to go complete a challenge. A lot of people totally freaked out and couldn't complete their challenges. I don't know if I'd be able to do it or not. I completely believe in ghosts and have had a few experiences that aren't that scary but totally terrified me at the time. So if I went to a haunted place with just friends and something happend I'd probably break down but if I went as a contestant on a reality show I wouldn't believe anything that happend could be real. I would put it all down as the show messing with me.

I just wonder what it is in the show that "kills" off the contestants.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Scariest Places on earth was one of my favorite shows!! I only hope that this show doesn't have a host like Linda Blair who is a good actress but the voice she did drove me nuts!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3268741;

I wonder if I'd be able to do a show like this. I remember MTV had a show a long time ago where people were taken to haunted places and told the story behind them and then told to go complete a challenge.
    That show on MTV was called "Fear" and it actually was "reality" and an excellent series. Too bad they ended it.

Is anyone watching it now? I still have a couple of hours to go before it starts.
    Yup, with donuts!!

This kind of reminds me of the old show Murder In Small Town X. I loved that show, it's too bad the winner was killed in 9/11.

I'm watching it, but not avidly (am posting about the Bachelor, LOL).

I don't know how to describe it quickly...it's a cross between the "normal" "reality" show, with horror genre B-movies thrown in, lots of "character" editting, but cool production, on a not large enough budget.

I'd say more details, but I don't want to spoil anyone, unless they want to be spoiled (PM me).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast