+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 13 Fear is Real

Re: 13 Fear is Real

Quote Originally Posted by watts;3297458;
    I know! We missed one episode. I guess this won't be back next season. It reminds me of that reality show whodunnit that was on during the 1990's where the winner was a fireman that was killed on 9/11.
    Murder in Small Town X, which aired in 2001. The winner was killed exactly 1 week after the finale of that show.

Tonight's episode, I don't know guys, I actually like this show! I had a feeling the killer was Rodney so it wasn't that much of a surprise. Sucks about his tooth though.

Anyone catch this show last night? I'm glad the killer is back and I'm glad more kills are being made.

I watched--good to see them moving around to different locations.

The last three episodes have been really creepy, especially with Rodney and Leah's eliminations and the scenes shortly after their supposed "deaths."

slight spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think that Alan made a huge mistake in going to get his boxers when everyone knew Erica was the killer. It's almost like Steffinnie not keeping the death box then getting killed off by Rodney.

Now that we're down to the final three, I'm hoping Erica or Nasser win, with the lean on Erica. I'm not too fond of Tim winning, even if he pulled a coup of sorts by persuading Erica to do some of his dirty work and get rid of two strong competitors.

Do want to say this too - the tribute to the 10 who've already been eliminated that was shown in the previews was a bit eerie. The picture of Leah in her "Final moments" alone has stuck in my head.

I'm rooting for Erica also, but it's aparent to me that Ted will probably win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345