+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 13 Fear is Real

Re: 13 Fear is Real

I'm sure it won't be coming back for a second run. I hope it will stay on the air long enough for us to find out who the killer is.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Well it's airing 2 times each week, so I'm guessing they're running short on anything stellar to replace it with.

This show may be low budget but I actually find it interesting and would want to watch it to the end.

I missed last nights episode because of Lost. But I do like the show and hope they keep it on at least until the end of this season.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Another fun episode. I was disappointed on how Erica just left a piece behind, she could've gotten either Ted or Rodney eliminated. That being said, it was a hoot to watch the elimination challenge. Erica kept her focus on freeing herself, while Ryan got too distracted on trying to see where the noises were coming from, and man am I glad it wasn't four girls in a row eliminated. The challenge did seem to specifically target Ryan's fear, though, but I don't mind, it was funny anyway.

The killer taking out Steffinie was a dumb move, in my opinion. She was one of the biggest suspects, and she wasn't much of a threat physically, so taking her out was a waste of a kill, when the killer could've taken out someone like physically strong Nasser.

Maybe taking out Stephanie was more of a opportunity move, it can't be easy to try and single someone out from the group. Maybe the killer just felt pressured to make a move and went with an opening.

I think Erica knew that the piece was in the bucket, but just didn't want to dig through the snakes. How could she not know it wasn't in there? That was the only spot she didn't get a piece from.

Did this show get canceled? I don't see it listed for tonight.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3292801;
    It has been moved to the Friday Night Death Slot.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3292801;
    It was moved, but apparently you're not the only one who didn't realize this. Read a news story that inadvertently was touting next week's show, and told what happened in this week's. I know it was the wrong one because.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The preview last week had them in a catacombs of sorts, and the story I read mentions this week as being in a school - which don't have them.

Kinda disappointed at what happened, but it does prove that we're not the only ones who were not informed about the time change.

FORT Fogey

I know! We missed one episode. I guess this won't be back next season. It reminds me of that reality show whodunnit that was on during the 1990's where the winner was a fireman that was killed on 9/11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast