+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 13 Fear is Real

Re: 13 Fear is Real

Awwwwwwwwww....

I liked it. Not as great and fear gripping as I was hopeing for but still pretty good.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

it's not what i expected, but it wasnt bad...it was good enough to keep me interested, i will definitely watch next week!

FORT Fogey

Another one I got sucked into . I keep saying I watch too many reality shows, and than bam find another I like. I think it was a little less scary than I expected, but it could get better as it goes on. I think Leah is not long for the show, as she already seems like she is having a breakdown.

I hesitate to admit that I like this show, LOL. But then I've always liked scary shows (the good ones), and I reiterate that I like many of the production aspects of this show. I guess I'm continually living a vicarious career in entertainment (the production side of it), by watching TV and movies.

Well, I'm a huge horror movie fan, and I got a special soft spot for the old school slashers, and this show just gave me that vibe. Yup, and I am so definitely hooked to this show, I loved the first episode and can't wait for more. Another funny bit, I usually find someone to hate on the first episode of any show, and yet it did not happen here, so far everybody's pretty okay.

I didn't hate anyone, but I thought some of the roles and 1-1's with the camera were extremely lame, but the spooky production saved the show. And if it's not all completely 100% scripted (well, even if it is and it probably is), some of the surprise stuff really worked (for me).

Is there a camera crew following these people to film the show or are there various cameras set up throughout the woods and in the cabin?
    Somehow having a camera crew with them would definitely make one feel much safer and alot less frightened of anything that might happen.

It was ok but a seemed to be all over the place and hard to follow. I felt sorry for that girl trying to go to the bathroom(I guess it was an outhouse) and someone comes along and starts scaring her. It looked really bad for the two at the end being buried alive. I was hoping we would see how the loser eventually got out of there, but we didnt.

That final challenge was pretty nightmareish. It makes sense that they would have put in a secret tunnel by their feet but the whole thing seems chancey. What if when they lowered the coffin in the hole they hadn't lined it up well? Gah! I could never do this show. It was pretty fun to watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast