+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: True Beauty

Re: True Beauty

Also, Ashley didn't give to charity like CJ did either. This, to me, doesn't seem like a very tough decision. I hope CJ stays!

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3275525;
    I want Ashley to go, she looked like a Mousekeeter up there, plus taking that guys AIDS bracelet. Totally classless.
    I thought she looked ridiculous too. Your mousekeeter comment made me lol.

I wonder if the show or the contestants could be sued for saying they were taking donations for a charity. I cannot believe Ashley took that guys aids bracelet.:nono
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Having a grandson with leukemia I'm outraged that they would say they are collecting for cancer to get money to buy clothes for a freakin' TV show.

Cheryl looks so uncomfortable during the point in the HOB where they show the video to the outgoing contestant. She looked as if she was going to cry. That would be extremely uncomfortable.

Premium Member

Glad Ashley's gone, but you knew when she lied about the charities and then didn't help the guy on the bike (you always know if they show one of them helping the other one wouldn't so when CJ helped the biker I knew Ashley didn't and WTH is with that dress ). I hope the pageant chick goes soon, she is so fake, and Joel is another one I can't stand. Ugh.

While I much preferred that Ashley left instead of CJ, I am not sure that final straw was necessarily fair. There are legitimate reasons for being hesitant to help in that instance, especially for a petite woman. Even CJ was a little hesitant at first. Perhaps if they had a female "bike messenger," Ashley would have helped her. As it was, she watched to be sure he was okay. Its not like she completely ignored him and went on in. There was a definite edit. She may have even spoken to him.
    Anyway, I was fine with her leaving considering some of her other actions. I predict Chelsea will be gone shortly, too. I like CJ and the vitamin guy, but I don't have a real favorite yet.

Random observation: CJ looks like Tiki Barber.

I also wonder what will happen when both or neither of the bottom two pass the final straw.

Yeah CJ can help me anytime he likes. I'm sure he knows how good looking he is. I just love how he seems to be more than a Hot body that can talk and chew gum at the same time,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by anemone;3275631;
    Anyway, I was fine with her leaving considering some of her other actions. I predict Chelsea will be gone shortly, too.
    Chelsea doesn't really seem to be that horrible a person. Sure, she's got horrible fashion sense, and wears her makeup like a shield, but the show isn't really about either of those things. At worst, she's catty in her confessional comments towards some of the others, but that's certainly going both ways.

Clearly she's done stuff to irritate most to all of the others, but that in of itself doesn't bother me.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Cheryl Tiggs really isn't adding much to this show. She just sits there with an odd look on her face. It probably is a very awkward situation, at the end, but she didn't do much the entire show.

-H-

This show is really entertaining to watch. But, I really can't stand any of them at this time. The reason they were all picked for the show was because they were fake, conceited, arrogant, etc...
    These are one of many reasons none of them deserve to win. =P
    I don't have a favorite. I really don't know who should win at this time. However, Chelsea shown a different side to her in this episode. I'm glad she was against that whole fake charity shenanigans.

+ Reply to Thread