+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: True Beauty

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Re: True Beauty

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3273340;
    ...Speaking of that beauty test, I agreed with CJ. I didn't necessarily agree with the way he reacted because he did go a little too overboard, but I agreed with his opinion. I don't believe for one second that that test can truly decipher a person's outer beauty. ...
    That test was simply a measurement of the symmetry of the face and of various facial ratios (chin to nose vs nose to eyebrows, etc.). While I can believe that drawings of faces with closer-to-perfect ratios would be rated higher, it can be much different in person. There are people who, because of their charisma or charm or inner beauty, are perceived as more beautiful than an "objective" rendering would show.

This show was so fantastic that my daughter and I have been on pins and needles waiting for the next episode. It was hysterical!!!! We're trying to figure out how they could ever do a season 2 or 3. Maybe they've already filmed a couple of extra seasons. Best part are the OK looking people thinking that they"re beautiful. Not one Brad Pitt or Angelina in the bunch!

LG.

Well no-one thought they could do a second season of Joe Millionaire - the dating show where the secret was that the guy wasn't really a millionaire, so they filmed the second season in Europe with European women who had never heard of the first show. The second season wasn't nearly as popular, but I recapped it so I remember it well. The Joe guy was a farmer - it was cute.

People also thought they couldn't film more than one season of Meet My Folks, another dating show where the "secret" was that they hooked up the contestants to a lie detector and dug up dirt on them - but they did.

If this show is successful enough, I'm sure they will try for another season. For this show, the trick would be finding people who don't pay much attention to reality tv shows - which may not be hard for the model wanna-be set.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3274599;
    Well no-one thought they could do a second season of Joe Millionaire - the dating show where the secret was that the guy wasn't really a millionaire, so they filmed the second season in Europe with European women who had never heard of the first show. The second season wasn't nearly as popular, but I recapped it so I remember it well. The Joe guy was a farmer - it was cute. [....snipped]
    Joe Millionaire was the show that came to mind when I wondered if they'd be able to do a second season of True Beauty. There are so many model shows around that I think it would be relatively easy to do a second season (and maybe beyond) if they were willing to change the host and judges each season.

Anyone watching tonight?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm watching!

OMG!! CJ cannot go home! He's my favorite! He will go to the HOB, but he will be safe. He gave to the charity.

Premium Member

I want Ashley to go, she looked like a Mousekeeter up there, plus taking that guys AIDS bracelet. Totally classless.

And you KNOW she didn't help the guy with his bike like CJ did. LOL

+ Reply to Thread