+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: True Beauty

Re: True Beauty

I really thought they weren't going to kick off the girl that they did. I saw this shows Omarosa developing and thought, "They won't get rid of her because she'll cause so much controversy they'll want to keep her around for awhile." So I was pleasantly suprised when they did get rid of her first. And she was the right choice. Nice change for a reality show.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Great show -- love the concept.

My husband and I both think the men are more attractive (physically) than the women.

Right after the introductions, I told my husband I'd pick the blond guy from Idaho to win. He's older, and hopefully would have learned a bit about what's important in life in the extra 5-10 years he's had to experience things. Living at least part of the time in Idaho, I figured he'd get some reality checks from the people there if he acted too conceited. Plus, I figured owning a vitamin store, he'd know something about dealing with people in terms of customer service.

After watching the show, I still like him -- and have a couple of other favorites too.

Some of these people have really big narcissism complexes.

I liked how at the end, when the judges were showing Hadiliya the footage of her in the waiting room with the medical records folders, she lied and said that she was only looking at her folder -- then they showed the footage of her looking at others' records and then she admitted looking. Half a minute later, she's telling the judges that she's an honest person and as an example uses the fact that she admitted looking at the folders.

I was happy to see Hadiliya go -- wouldn't mind at all if Joel is next.

Great show. Highly entertaining and thank goodness that Ha-dil-li-yah! left! What a crappy attitude. Will definitely be watching this again

Initially I didn't like Chelsea, but then when they showed her with CJ and they were talking about being former fatties, I immediately took a liking to both of them. I would hope they would both go far in this competition for that reason alone. They know what it's like to not be the swan.

I think this is a great idea for a reality television show. It will never be able to be done again though. LOL

Oh, and one more thing. I think a guy will win this competition. Perhaps the oldest one, but I'm not sure. I just think that the girls are all too catty and will get too real in their private interviews to make it all the way to the end.

Just caught this on the repeat. It was funny. I loved Cheryl Tiegs when I was growing up. I agree with the poster who said the men were better looking. Nice eye candy.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3272591;
    Initially I didn't like Chelsea, but then when they showed her with CJ and they were talking about being former fatties, I immediately took a liking to both of them. I would hope they would both go far in this competition for that reason alone. They know what it's like to not be the swan.

I think this is a great idea for a reality television show. It will never be able to be done again though. LOL
    I had the exact same reaction to that interaction with Chelsea and CJ -- I ended up liking them both. I also liked the fact that Chelsea showed an interest in what CJ was doing in the first place, and liked CJ's skepticism about an objective measure of beauty.

I think the beauty queen from Texas could win. She was the only one to ask the waiter if he was alright after he fell.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by Kip;3273256;
    I had the exact same reaction to that interaction with Chelsea and CJ -- I ended up liking them both. I also liked the fact that Chelsea showed an interest in what CJ was doing in the first place, and liked CJ's skepticism about an objective measure of beauty.
    I agree.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

How the hell did Joel get the highest score in that beauty test? He's not ugly, but I find everyone else in the house more attractive than him.

Speaking of that beauty test, I agreed with CJ. I didn't necessarily agree with the way he reacted because he did go a little too overboard, but I agreed with his opinion. I don't believe for one second that that test can truly decipher a person's outer beauty.

I thought Hadiyyah-lah (love the name ) was okay, but Chelsea is my early favorite (along with CJ), so I was happy she was sent home.

The show is okay so far. Nothing spectacular. I think my Monday slot will still be occupied by Momma's Boys, but I'll try and catch up with this show on the internet.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread