+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: True Beauty

Re: True Beauty

They're showing the first episode again Saturday night, if you want to catch up!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Wonder if they will have a reunion show after it's run? We couldn't be that lucky!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

If the evicted all act the way that girl did last night, none of them will come back for a reunion show.

I was pleased to see her go.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;3267666;
    If the evicted all act the way that girl did last night, none of them will come back for a reunion show.

I was pleased to see her go.
    I dunno. Only one person can be "the worst". Logically that's the first person to go, right? The others will justify themselves as "at least I wasn't so bad I went first".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

The picture in the trash was Hilarious. It gave me an idea on what to do with a pic of a certain ex I have been hording.lol

Quote Originally Posted by dixiegrl91;3267532;
    They're showing the first episode again Saturday night, if you want to catch up!
    Thx dixie, I'll look on my local schedule for it!

I hope that the ousted contestant looks at the tape and has a heart-to-heart with herself. I think her friends/acquaintances/family will help her come into the "real world". She made a total fool of herself. She just couldn't accept anything that they were showing her/telling her at the end. Ugly and sad (as in 'pathetic') young lady.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I cannot for the life of me believe anyone would find it okay to open a door in front of a person with that many coffee cups in their arms and walk in front of him without holding it open. How could she justify that????

FORT Fan

I thought the test were stupid.

The medical file test just proved who was NOSEY not ugly on the inside. My grandma is very sweet, but she's as nosey as all getout. lol
    I think the guy that was mean to Chelsea should have gone first or even Chelsea herself. She's very ugly and scarred on the inside and it definitely shows on the outside.

I was very disappointed that Hidilya left the guy hanging with the coffee cups. That was funky.
    But I think her reaction to being told that you're the "ugliest" was pretty normal. I don't think anyone would have taken that well.
    The black guy was on the Bad Girl's Club speed dating.
    Last edited by ParkerMadison; 01-07-2009 at 12:44 PM.

The medical file test was a test of character; character has to do with what you will do when you think no one is looking. I definitely think your character has a lot to do with your attractiveness.

+ Reply to Thread