+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: True Beauty

FORT Newbie

Re: True Beauty

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3346238;
    I think the initial concept of the show was a good one. The execution, however, was brutal. And why did Joel come in runner up? Billy was much nicer than he was.
    I completely agree. Billy not only won some "beauty" challenges, but he also "passed" more hidden challenges than Joel. That's why I was somewhat surprised that Billy was not the runner-up, though I figured out that Joel was Vanessa's favorite by her reaction to the "When you run with dogs, you get fleas" remark.

One of the negatives mentioned by the judges was that Billy had not "grown" during the competition, as the others had. HELLO!!!! He's 31, at least 5 years older than any of the others, so he should already have a lot more figured out about himself and life.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Raised4;3346507;
    I completely agree. Billy not only won some "beauty" challenges, but he also "passed" more hidden challenges than Joel. That's why I was somewhat surprised that Billy was not the runner-up, though I figured out that Joel was Vanessa's favorite by her reaction to the "When you run with dogs, you get fleas" remark.

One of the negatives mentioned by the judges was that Billy had not "grown" during the competition, as the others had. HELLO!!!! He's 31, at least 5 years older than any of the others, so he should already have a lot more figured out about himself and life.....
    At the end of deliberations, Vanessa said, "One is beautiful on the inside, one is beautiful on the outside, and one is the perfect mix of both." (or something along those lines. Obviously Julia was both. I think it is pretty obvious that Joel was beautiful on the outside. So I think we can assume that the judges thought Billy was beautiful on the inside and lacking outer beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3349833;
    At the end of deliberations, Vanessa said, "One is beautiful on the inside, one is beautiful on the outside, and one is the perfect mix of both." (or something along those lines. Obviously Julia was both. I think it is pretty obvious that Joel was beautiful on the outside. So I think we can assume that the judges thought Billy was beautiful on the inside and lacking outer beauty.
    Joel was beautiful - he amazed me how good he could look all the time. That guy was HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3287747;
    Corey Feldman was married to Vanessa Marcil, not Vanessa Minnillo.
    Speaking of Vanessa Marcil, I thought Laura (Smalls?) looked exactly like her! Both tiny and pretty - I'd love to see side-by-sides of them.

I don't know what you were seeing. I thought Joel was the least good looking of all the guys. That sneer, the blank stare, those way-too-close-together eyes, & that wierd teletubbie point at the top of his hair. His whole look had "jerk" written all over him from the very beginning. Then, when he opened his mouth I realized that the inside was worse than the outside.
    All through the show I kept wondering how that tool wasn't gone.
    I didn't find him the least bit attractive either inside or out.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3283834;
    After watching tonight's show I have decided I am in love with CJ. He cracked me up with the line "we're taking pictures".

I think he has this show wrapped up. It is going to take something to go really wrong for him to lose.
    He was very very gorgeous! I loved this show - too bad I got on here too late!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3355958;
    I don't know what you were seeing. I thought Joel was the least good looking of all the guys. That sneer, the blank stare, those way-too-close-together eyes, & that wierd teletubbie point at the top of his hair. His whole look had "jerk" written all over him from the very beginning. Then, when he opened his mouth I realized that the inside was worse than the outside.
    All through the show I kept wondering how that tool wasn't gone.
    I didn't find him the least bit attractive either inside or out.
    Oh, I totally get the jerk vibe from him too, and agree about his lack of intelligence! I just really liked how he looked. CJ too.

Now CJ, I can agree with you on. He was gorgeous. He seemed to have a decent personality too. I think he was sent home because he didn't seem to want to play the game for them. I hope we get to see him again sometime.

+ Reply to Thread