+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: True Beauty

Premium Member

Re: True Beauty

So which beauty got the boot, not that I am really rooting for anyone now, since CJ and Chelsea are gone?

I think the houseguests have figured out about the last 'test' somehow. I find it very hard to believe that Laura would help him pick up old used bottles (or whatever it was) and then shake his hand so gratiously! I don't know, maybe there's more there than meets the eye-- but I doubt it. This girl seems so shallow, how is she still there and C. J. has been long gone?

In fact, all of them seem SO shallow.... where's the true beauty we're supposed to be seeing? Tonights show didn't feature the beauty queen much, but I've seen her catty side (esp behind Chelsea's back) many times. I will give her high marks for being nice to the loner guy at the table. That suprised me.

And Billy's hopeless drooling over Laura is pathetic! She's barely flirting with him as it is--- he needs to get a clue.

Ray and Laura got called to the House of Beauty or whatever it's called. Ray left.

FORT Fanatic

As I watch the little speech to the newly eliminated, I can't help thinking "who made you God and gave you the right to sit in judgement so smugly"

These people may not be great (no question about that) but what makes the judges better qualified to speak? Let him who is without sin cast the first stone...

I do miss CJ!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3315378;
    Ray and Laura got called to the House of Beauty or whatever it's called. Ray left.
    Thanks stcroix.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guide54
    As I watch the little speech to the newly eliminated, I can't help thinking "who made you God and gave you the right to sit in judgement so smugly"

These people may not be great (no question about that) but what makes the judges better qualified to speak? Let him who is without sin cast the first stone...
    I couldn't agree more... this is what bothers me most about this show.
    If I were a contestant (I never could be ) but if I were getting booted, I'd call the judges out. 'So, you said this show was one thing, and it's something else? That's lying. You're holding flimsy challenges to 'test' us? That's conniving. You look down your noses at us when you eliminate us? That's sanctimonious and snobbish. Lying, conniving, and being sanctimonious aren't indicators of inner beauty. REMEMBER, there's inner beauty and outer beauty but true beauty... isn't what you are.'
    Like none of those judges have ever ignored the loner, or walked past a person who needed help or especially, never talked behind a person's back. Please...

Ray, he and Julia were the only ones left that I remotely liked.

well then Julia will probably go next week. They have constantly let the nice people go.
    What idiots. Glad I did not download it this week.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

well then Julia will probably go next week.
    Probably. And she's the only semi-nice one left.

The thought of Billy, Joel and Laura as final three is

Their pluses:
    Physical:
    Billy: Buff. Wears blue shirt cause judges said so. Judges find him attractive.
    Laura: prettiest girl there... has large fake breasts, and a nice rear, she says so!
    Joel: won the 'scientific beauty' challenge.
    Challenges:
    Billy: Helped little girl.
    Laura: was good with the elderly lady, but who wouldn't be? That lady was great! Helped the bum with his cans.
    Joel: Is good with teens because he has a teen sister.

Minuses:
    Billy: Helped little girl and was really creepy in the process. Dork most of the time, tried to sneak in his murse and called out Ray on his pencils, won't shut up about protein shakes, kisses judges asses, carries a protein bar in his sock(!), went along with Joel and went against what the lifeguard said, is stupid generally, wimpy, and talks behind people's backs. Plus, he called a african american: "boy".
    Laura: Full of herself, whiny, bitches behind people's backs, brags, wouldn't try in the challenge, shallow... showed her natural beauty by going almost naked. Yeah.
    Joel: full of himself, brags, talks behind people's backs, has a bad temper, threatened the lifeguard (behind his back), is generally scary.

Compare the positive traits to the negative and what keeps these people in there? Outer beauty. That's the only place they come out on top.

This is strictly an outer beauty contest.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3315877;
    Probably. And she's the only semi-nice one left.

The thought of Billy, Joel and Laura as final three is

Their pluses:
    Physical:
    Billy: Buff. Wears blue shirt cause judges said so. Judges find him attractive.
    Laura: prettiest girl there... has large fake breasts, and a nice rear, she says so!
    Joel: won the 'scientific beauty' challenge.
    Challenges:
    Billy: Helped little girl.
    Laura: was good with the elderly lady, but who wouldn't be? That lady was great! Helped the bum with his cans.
    Joel: Is good with teens because he has a teen sister.

Minuses:
    Billy: Helped little girl and was really creepy in the process. Dork most of the time, tried to sneak in his murse and called out Ray on his pencils, won't shut up about protein shakes, kisses judges asses, carries a protein bar in his sock(!), went along with Joel and went against what the lifeguard said, is stupid generally, wimpy, and talks behind people's backs. Plus, he called a african american: "boy".
    Laura: Full of herself, whiny, bitches behind people's backs, brags, wouldn't try in the challenge, shallow... showed her natural beauty by going almost naked. Yeah.
    Joel: full of himself, brags, talks behind people's backs, has a bad temper, threatened the lifeguard (behind his back), is generally scary.

Compare the positive traits to the negative and what keeps these people in there? Outer beauty. That's the only place they come out on top.

This is strictly an outer beauty contest.
    I agree. If this were an inner and outer beauty contest, as they claim, then CJ and Chelsea would still be there. They are the only two that are truly nice people. The rest are just really ugly inside. The reason CJ and Chelsea are no longer there is because CJ is smart and figured out the formula (And he's a bad sport but does that make him ugly? I say no. The singles pastor at my church is a bad sport but he's also a really great guy in every other way. I mean, he is a pastor. No one's perfect.) so they had to let him go and Chelsea is not as physically attractive (although put her next to an average person and she of course is extremely physically beautiful).
    Last edited by stacerace; 02-11-2009 at 06:25 PM.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3315354;
    Did we all notice that all of the physical challenges were about upper body strength...which women usually don't do well with. That was a bunch of crap, and should have been called out during the challenge.
    And that the final challenge, at the door, was a "test" designed to favor men as well?

What do parents tell their little girls? I'm betting to NOT talk to potentially dangerous people on the streets.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread