+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: True Beauty

Re: True Beauty

Yup, I saw a commercial tonight stating that it will be on tomorrow night at 10, and apparently next week it will be the same as well.

Bachelor from 9-11 next Monday with True Beauty on next Tuesday at 10.

Here in California they are showing the first episode again for the--what 3rd time this season?????????

Guess who the producers are ------Tyra Banks and 'what's his name" (the guy from the 70's show).

Tyra said that CJ was her favorite and was really disapointed the judges kicked him off.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I wonder if tonight's show (Tues) is a repeat? The ratings for this show must not be good if they're putting on a new one tonight with that little warning. Too bad, I'm kinda enjoying it-- even though it is skewered some.

FORT Fanatic

I missed the episode, and can't believe they booted Chelsea. She is SO much nicer than that herd of Mean Girls and that unbelievable narcissist tool Joel...

Ray is clearly the only decent contestant left.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3314207;
    I wonder if tonight's show (Tues) is a repeat? The ratings for this show must not be good if they're putting on a new one tonight with that little warning. Too bad, I'm kinda enjoying it-- even though it is skewered some.
    According to the description on my guide, it is new. It's called "Get Fit".

According to the Nielsen ratings, this show does get very low ratings.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I'm not surprised. It's kind of like watching a train wreck. I'm not sure I'll even buy the People magazine the winner is suppose to be in. I usually get the beautiful people one, but I already know more about these people than I really care to.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I think the deciding factor for the judges this week was the number of women vs men left. Otherwise she would have gone for lack of substance. She must have been using the word "smart" as slang for something, because nothing else makes sense. The time it takes her to get ready is appalling, especially when the end result is so ordinary.

Once again the decision making was skewed. If the chubby boy had stayed sitting instead of walking away, Ray may have brought him into the conversation. Sitting apart may have made him seem shy, but sitting apart and then walking away like that sent the message that he didn't want anyone talking to him.

Ray's shot about him growing up to be a sniper was uncalled for, though. He is supposed to be the grownup...he shouldn't say that kind of stuff.

I love how the kids first opinions of him was that he was a tool.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did we all notice that all of the physical challenges were about upper body strength...which women usually don't do well with. That was a bunch of crap, and should have been called out during the challenge. But Billy even had his problems, with his vitamined self. He must never lift anything heavier that his blender. Good grief, Gertrude!

Why would you work on being so healthy without a care in the world toward being physically fit?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread