+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: True Beauty

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: True Beauty

Am I the only one that thinks that Cheryl Tiegs has a great body, but from the neck up, she really looks tired...like she's been doing too much and not getting enough rest. And, has Vanessa had her lips done? The top lip is a little lopsided. I agree with the poster who said something about her facial contortions. I don't know if she does them on purpose or not, but it is, now, distracting.

How the heck tall is C.J.? I've just noticed that he's towering over everybody else.

And I see that they eliminated another 'Egyptian'.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3280074;
    Am I the only one that thinks that Cheryl Tiegs has a great body, but from the neck up, she really looks tired...like she's been doing too much and not getting enough rest. And, has Vanessa had her lips done? The top lip is a little lopsided. I agree with the poster who said something about her facial contortions. I don't know if she does them on purpose or not, but it is, now, distracting.

How the heck tall is C.J.? I've just noticed that he's towering over everybody else.

And I see that they eliminated another 'Egyptian'.
    Cheryl Tiegs used to be gorgeous. She should have stayed away from the plastic surgery and allowed herself to grow older gracefully. Vanessa Minillo has had too many injections, I think. She used to look better. Hopefully, in our declining economy, less people will go for surgery and botox....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think her hair helps her, either, but I can't figure out what style or color would help her out. I've always thought that when you get to a stage where you have lines/wrinkles on your face, the longer hair, or hair hanging around your face just accentuates your lines/wrinkles and pulls your face down more.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm wondering what will happen when someone goes back to the HOB for a second time. Are any of them bright enough to think 'okay, a bike messenger ate it last time, now there's a crying girl who dropped things in a puddle, is this a set up?'

And for the record, I crack up every time anyone says "Hall of Beauty" The cheese factor on this show is just right to make it a guilty pleasure: the HOB, the portraits going out with the trash, etc.
    Wag more, bark less

I watched the second episode online last night. The second episode was better than the premiere. The show's definitely growing on me. Momma's Boys is ending today, so I guess this show will occupy my Monday 10pm slot.

Chelsea is my favorite. She's the best part of this show. If they send her home soon, then it will be a tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3276294;
    I think the only people who can possibly win at this point are billy, CJ, monika, joel, and julia. I feel as if CJ and joel are getting a winner's edit (they make a few mistakes but GROW too) whereas monika may not grow enough and billy and julia are nice throughout (therefore, no growth).
    (I'll put the following in spoiler tags, although it's not really a spoiler, just mere speculation after seeing the previews for this show a while back)

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't think Joel is going to win. During one preview, he was shown talking about one girl (probably Chelsea) really badly. I forget what he said, but Vanessa, Cheryl, and Nole were shown reacting very negatively to his words.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3276631;
    And it did look like the bicycle man wasn't really hurt when he fell the second time. They should have made him lay there for several seconds and see who would go to his assistance or just ignore him. As a woman, I think if I saw him getting (although slowly) back on his bike I'd think he was stunned, but ok. If he was on the ground not able to get up, thats another thing!
    That's a good point. If the bike guy had just stayed on the ground, then she would have for sure gone to help. She was so stunned, she didn't know what to do. But with him getting up so quickly, she probably thought that he was okay enough to take care of himself. At least she looked like she cared a little bit about the guy, unlike Hadiyyah-lah last week.

I thought choosing between CJ and Ashley was a tough decision. It was a choice between the guy who thought of the horrible "we're for charity" plan and the girl who went along with it the whole time. But with not saying anything to the bike guy and not paying attention to the charity stand, Ashley was ultimately the best choice.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member

CJ and Monique were the bottom 2, I was surprised CJ lasted another round but Monique really deserved to go since she was such a witch this eppy so not surprised. But I think its time to eliminate some of the guys already.

After watching tonight's show I have decided I am in love with CJ. He cracked me up with the line "we're taking pictures".

I think he has this show wrapped up. It is going to take something to go really wrong for him to lose.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3283834;
    After watching tonight's show I have decided I am in love with CJ. He cracked me up with the line "we're taking pictures".

I think he has this show wrapped up. It is going to take something to go really wrong for him to lose.
    I think CJ's extremely likeable and basically a good guy. But if the judges base the final decision on the contestants' behavior throughout the course of the show, I would think that CJ's idea to lie about collecting money for charity would have to weigh fairly heavily against him.

Seriously--- picking up someone else's used water bottle that had water and saliva spewing out of it as it hit the ground?! I wouldn't have done it. That's trash, and maybe germs if the guy was carrying anything. How about having a mother carrying a baby with baby bag,etc walking in front of the contestants and accidently dropping the baby's toy on the ground? Make it to where the contestants had to walk away from the door to pick up the toy, just to see if they would do it. I thought the water bottle was lame.

I was very happy to see Monique leave after her last statement! It truly showed her ugliness inside. A couple of these people are clueless about how much they think of themselves! And the group that won the compitition--- typical mean girls and snob guys. " we're the head cheerleaders and football stars'' (or something like that).

Still love this show, though! Guilty pleasure.

I am glad CJ stayed. Monique never took ownership of how she acted. She is a whiner and a big fake

+ Reply to Thread