+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

FORT Fan

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3289364;
    I thought she said at the end that she WOULDNT stay with him? I thought she kicked his ass to the curb, or did I miss something?
    You're right.

I posted this before Celebrity was kicked to the curb. I couldn't stand him since episode 1!

There is speculation in the previews that Mega and his woman are only there for the money and that they are playing along in order to be the last couple standing. I got this from a piece of the argument in a commercial between Mega and one of the men.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Good for Cameron for dumping Clarence Celebrity and not even giving him the chance to stand up for himself! She wasted 10 years of her life on the guy, and though it's sad that it took a reality show to finally figure out that the guy is all kinds of bad, it's at least admirable that she had the guts to break up with him, unlike the other 2 girls before him (esp. the girl of the first tool eliminated).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

And the way he acted when she left just proved what a real tool he is. One day, years down the road he'll look back at the footage and, sadly, still not realize what a fool he looked like. Tools like that will still think it's funny and "cool." Delusional fools.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3289525;
    Who do you think will be kicked off next week because the gal is a tool, and not the guy (per previews)?
    I believe it will be matsuflex as he has not cheated on nor has he even slept with the girl he loves yet she has slept with at least three guys before him and now she cries celebacy? He is going to find out some bad crap about her and they will release him so he can dump her.

I do not think it is Power Tool as his only beef is that he has trust issues that are so far unfounded with his girl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;3293866;
    I believe it will be matsuflex as he has not cheated on nor has he even slept with the girl he loves yet she has slept with at least three guys before him and now she cries celebacy? He is going to find out some bad crap about her and they will release him so he can dump her.

I do not think it is Power Tool as his only beef is that he has trust issues that are so far unfounded with his girl
    I thought in the first (or maybe) second episode Matsuflex admitted he slept with another girl 3 days before arriving at the Tool Academy?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Panty-boy??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Yup, that's the loser.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Did anyone notice in the previews for next week that Rob (power toll) apparently attempts to commit suicide? It appears he revieald an indescretion during the lie detector challenge and didn't take it too well. This is getting way too real for reality tv.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think it's more that he attempted to commit "drama".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread