+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Matsuflex strikes me as gay. The guys are losers, that's axiomatic, but the women are worse because they're willing to embarrass themselves for these guys on TV. Now that's low self-esteem.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I caught this show by accident tonight. I ended up liking it. I went to the VH1 site to watch the premiere, and it's not that bad when it comes to trashtastic TV. I should pay more attention to these non-of Love shows that air on VH1 because most of them end up being pretty entertaining. For example, Scream Queens will forever be one of my favorite shows ever, but I only caught that show after its season (series?) finale first aired. I had to catch up online.

Comments on the first episode:
    I couldn't believe that Dimitri was sent home over Tommy and Rob because I found the both of them to be more insufferable, but I concluded that Dimitri was eliminated only because he was boring as hell, and Tommy and Rob had some potential to make some entertaining TV.

But Dimitri ended up being such a douche when he spoke to Jill after he was eliminated. There was no sincerity to his words. It seemed like he was forced to say he cared about her. I couldn't believe that Jill accepted him.

Comments on the second episode:
    @ the prize of the "Fidelity" challenge being a room to have sex in. This show definitely fits the standards of a usual trashy reality show.

What the hell was Cameron wearing during the tango challenge? And speaking of the tango challenge, I was so surprised to see Mary Murphy as one of the judges since I'm a huge, huge SYTYCD fan. But I gotta say that I'm kinda surprised that she agreed to guest star on a VH1 show like this.

Matsuflex is running away with this competition. I don't really have a favorite, so if he wins, then whatever.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I have to say, I've been highly entertained by this show. I agree with whoever said it, they need a lesson for the women on self-esteem. None of them should be putting up with this type of behavior, and sticking with these immature guys. I keep hoping that one of the woman will not get in the car with their Tool when he is dismissed, but sadly, I think we will only see that happen with one, maybe two of the women. Nonetheless, this show is still a good watch.

I don't get it....the winners of the challenge who got the conjugal visit.....are they not having sex? Is there a reason for that? Is she holding out for marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3282606;
    I don't get it....the winners of the challenge who got the conjugal visit.....are they not having sex? Is there a reason for that? Is she holding out for marriage?

From what I gather...
    She has only had 3 other partners. They happended to be black men. She and possibly her guy, don't think he will "measure" up to the challenge.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3282744;
    From what I gather...
    She has only had 3 other partners. They happended to be black men. She and possibly her guy, don't think he will "measure" up to the challenge.

LOL!!!! So why are they dating?

I thought she said that every time she slept with someone it only caused problems, or something to that effect. And, not to be crude or anything, just because they aren't techinically "sleeping" together, doesn't mean there are other satisfying things that could have gone on in that room...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree with a previous poster who said that "Matsuflex" is gay. What man is always talking, proudly, about "man panties"? Something is very twisted with that man. Be true to yourself, "Matsu".

I was rather hoping that "Celebrity" (Clarence) would get the boot, but I guess the guy with the ugly hat deserved it more, but not much more. His girlfriend is stupid, but they will only treat you the way that you allow yourself to be treated.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Anyone else think this show might be just a tad scripted??
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death"

Why should this one be any different?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

+ Reply to Thread