MY OBSERVATION ON THE TOOLAGE
1. I just could not believe these types of guys actually still attract women. All are quite delusional and appear to be more needy and self loathing that they will ever admit. One finds no problem living on his girlfriend’s money and pretty much acting worse that her kids. Of course, I also find big problems in a woman who is actually willing to use her kid’s subsistence to house this loser
2. The bragging about the hurtful things they do to their girlfriends is unbelievable. Not one of these guys appear to actually love the girlfriend. One looks down at his girl because she has a steady job as a waitress. I do not believe for one minute that he is worried about her taking his money. He is angry because she will not allow him to totally control her and that really why he wants her to quit her job and live with him and dogs her for not doing so
3. The one who has “trained” his girl to do his bidding and clean his place is totally worthless and is why he was the first one off. However, I feel no sympathy for the girl since she now knows what he really feels about her and still she went with him. We all know she didn’t buy any of the bull he said to her when he met her outside. She is just needy and really should get help.
4. The guy who bragged about outwardly cheating on his girlfriend and calling her his “bottom b****” should not be allowed to procreate. However, this also should have been a screaming red flag for the girl to get up and leave right then when he not only did not apologize or show remorse but lashed out that she knew he was that way when they met.
5. My problem with just about all of the women is that they know what winners they have and still they are with them. The one girl who is engaged to her tool listened to him state he had no intention on marrying anyone and also showed no remorse whatsoever.
6. The tool who talked about winning the money, he is the worse of all considering that all he wants to do is win the money and not be the first to go. Also bad are the ones who actually do not believe they are tools. They are both delusional and probably will never change
7. As other message boarder have mentioned, most have had their toolage moments and have been in the bad place with these kind of boys (I just can’t call them men) and it did take something rather catastrophic for them to see the loser for what he is and leave but alas it does sometimes take a very long time. Still, I cannot understand when they are on national TV and are hearing what their toolage thinks of them when they are not around and sometime when they are, they still have no shame and continue to cling on to these losers. I am sorry but I don’t ever believe that a reality show is going to turn anyone’s life around.
However, I will still watch and be very happy it is no longer my life.