+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 224

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

  1. #21
    FORT Fan madeboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC area
    Posts
    352

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    MY OBSERVATION ON THE TOOLAGE

    1. I just could not believe these types of guys actually still attract women. All are quite delusional and appear to be more needy and self loathing that they will ever admit. One finds no problem living on his girlfriend’s money and pretty much acting worse that her kids. Of course, I also find big problems in a woman who is actually willing to use her kid’s subsistence to house this loser
    2. The bragging about the hurtful things they do to their girlfriends is unbelievable. Not one of these guys appear to actually love the girlfriend. One looks down at his girl because she has a steady job as a waitress. I do not believe for one minute that he is worried about her taking his money. He is angry because she will not allow him to totally control her and that really why he wants her to quit her job and live with him and dogs her for not doing so
    3. The one who has “trained” his girl to do his bidding and clean his place is totally worthless and is why he was the first one off. However, I feel no sympathy for the girl since she now knows what he really feels about her and still she went with him. We all know she didn’t buy any of the bull he said to her when he met her outside. She is just needy and really should get help.
    4. The guy who bragged about outwardly cheating on his girlfriend and calling her his “bottom b****” should not be allowed to procreate. However, this also should have been a screaming red flag for the girl to get up and leave right then when he not only did not apologize or show remorse but lashed out that she knew he was that way when they met.
    5. My problem with just about all of the women is that they know what winners they have and still they are with them. The one girl who is engaged to her tool listened to him state he had no intention on marrying anyone and also showed no remorse whatsoever.
    6. The tool who talked about winning the money, he is the worse of all considering that all he wants to do is win the money and not be the first to go. Also bad are the ones who actually do not believe they are tools. They are both delusional and probably will never change
    7. As other message boarder have mentioned, most have had their toolage moments and have been in the bad place with these kind of boys (I just can’t call them men) and it did take something rather catastrophic for them to see the loser for what he is and leave but alas it does sometimes take a very long time. Still, I cannot understand when they are on national TV and are hearing what their toolage thinks of them when they are not around and sometime when they are, they still have no shame and continue to cling on to these losers. I am sorry but I don’t ever believe that a reality show is going to turn anyone’s life around.
    However, I will still watch and be very happy it is no longer my life.

  2. #22
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;3274883;
    MY OBSERVATION ON THE TOOLAGE

    1. I just could not believe these types of guys actually still attract women. All are quite delusional and appear to be more needy and self loathing that they will ever admit. One finds no problem living on his girlfriend’s money and pretty much acting worse that her kids. Of course, I also find big problems in a woman who is actually willing to use her kid’s subsistence to house this loser
    2. The bragging about the hurtful things they do to their girlfriends is unbelievable. Not one of these guys appear to actually love the girlfriend. One looks down at his girl because she has a steady job as a waitress. I do not believe for one minute that he is worried about her taking his money. He is angry because she will not allow him to totally control her and that really why he wants her to quit her job and live with him and dogs her for not doing so
    3. The one who has “trained” his girl to do his bidding and clean his place is totally worthless and is why he was the first one off. However, I feel no sympathy for the girl since she now knows what he really feels about her and still she went with him. We all know she didn’t buy any of the bull he said to her when he met her outside. She is just needy and really should get help.
    4. The guy who bragged about outwardly cheating on his girlfriend and calling her his “bottom b****” should not be allowed to procreate. However, this also should have been a screaming red flag for the girl to get up and leave right then when he not only did not apologize or show remorse but lashed out that she knew he was that way when they met.
    5. My problem with just about all of the women is that they know what winners they have and still they are with them. The one girl who is engaged to her tool listened to him state he had no intention on marrying anyone and also showed no remorse whatsoever.
    6. The tool who talked about winning the money, he is the worse of all considering that all he wants to do is win the money and not be the first to go. Also bad are the ones who actually do not believe they are tools. They are both delusional and probably will never change
    7. As other message boarder have mentioned, most have had their toolage moments and have been in the bad place with these kind of boys (I just can’t call them men) and it did take something rather catastrophic for them to see the loser for what he is and leave but alas it does sometimes take a very long time. Still, I cannot understand when they are on national TV and are hearing what their toolage thinks of them when they are not around and sometime when they are, they still have no shame and continue to cling on to these losers. I am sorry but I don’t ever believe that a reality show is going to turn anyone’s life around.
    However, I will still watch and be very happy it is no longer my life.
    For observation #5 here is a look into it.

    Has anyone hear read "Attraction isn't a choice?" it explains the phenomenon of why women are attracted to this behavior and can't help themselves. I'll go more into it sometime.

  3. #23
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,004

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    Yes, but how you choose to conduct yourself is. Just because somebody makes something easy for you is not a good reason to avail yourself of it. It is a matter of character....on both parties part.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  4. #24
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    MadeBoxer -- you're last sentence is SO true! This show is interesting because it makes you feel better that it's not your life! You hit the nail on the head (or in this case "the tool on the head").

    I'm not sure if I won't watch because the guys on the show are horrible (& truly TOOLS) or if it's mesmerizing and like watching a trainwreck.

    I DO like the host, Jordan Murphy. He was also the host for all the "For Love or Money" seasons.

  5. #25
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,191

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    I can't understand why these girls don't leave the "tools" no matter what! If I heard and saw what I had been dreading all along, I would have just left and never looked back!
    Yup, with donuts!!

  6. #26
    FORT Fogey Rockytop Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,476

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    as to point #3. The one who 'trained' his girl was the one named Joey. The one that wore the ugly cowboyish hat mast of the time. The first one off the show was Dmitri.

    I just watched it last night, and it is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I was roaring with laughter

  7. #27
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3274991;
    I can't understand why these girls don't leave the "tools" no matter what! If I heard and saw what I had been dreading all along, I would have just left and never looked back!
    Well here is the attraction isn't a choice theory. It's like when you eat fast food, and you know it's bad for you, but you keep eating it cause it taste so good. It's the same with the Tools. It also talks about how most Tools don't look for a women's approval, they just don't what they want, which secretly turns women on.

    For instance Tool Tommy said "I'm gonna throw this couch and your gonna like it!" Women love that stuff.

  8. #28
    n00b j8sheehy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    218

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3274991;
    I can't understand why these girls don't leave the "tools" no matter what! If I heard and saw what I had been dreading all along, I would have just left and never looked back!
    Same here. I dont understand how some of these girls can hear how they cheat on them repeatedly (i.e. 14 girls a week, sleeping with a 'friend' they both know well) and then they still want to work things out. I think these girls' self-esteem problems should be addressed. Im guessing they will later in the show.

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey brunette trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    Let this be a lesson to all the parents out there. Make sure your daughters have lots of self-esteem, or they might end up dating a Tool!

  10. #30
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    12

    Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

    Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3277869;
    Let this be a lesson to all the parents out there. Make sure your daughters have lots of self-esteem, or they might end up dating a Tool!
    Well the thing is a women with good self-esteem could still end up with the guy. Cause you gotta think some of these guys may be masters of first impression. Haha not necessarily the Tools from the show, but maybe tools that are a little smoother.

    I think the difference is women with high self esteem are not likely to put up with that kind of behavior opposed to a low self esteem girl who thinks his behavior is her fault.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.