+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3869631;
    I think we were having a conversation about it not working. I just expressed an opinion that if you were going to give the money to someone, Kevin was the best of the worst. But his change came about not really because of the "program" but more out of "fear" because he was exposed to his wife and his mom as a cheater and a liar on national TV and, now, he was going to have to be on good behavior. None of the others probably even give a crap if they stay with their girl or not. None of em deserve the cash for sure.
    Exactly
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;3868380;
    Are you honestly having a conversation about this showing 'working'? Its a game show under the guise that its helping out couples in trouble. There is no way these people go home and all of the sudden become better because they won "merit badges" based on putting together doghouses and such.
    Um, isn't that what this site is for?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

SPOILER

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jacob wins

FORT Fanatic

I think the twist should have been at the end that they tell them the 100K wasnt real. Then we would see just how much they changed. I think the cash prize should be hidden until the end. Tell them that they are really just fighting for their relationships and like a honeymoon at the end.

Better then season 2 but as the episodes wind down and the men realize they have a chance to win, it gets boring. I think the right guy out of the 2 won. Classic line "This means more then my high school graduation...". I hate to say but im kinda interested to know if they are still together.

+ Reply to Thread