+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

I couldn't stand that pompous little Chasyn. It was hilarious when he went after that girl "full bore" in the wrestling match and got schooled! I'm kinda sad that he left so quick cause it would be fun to watch the other tools torture him

This season will be the worst outcome ever. They definitely found the biggest tools yet but none of them have learned anything except that you can "con" your way to $100,000 if you are a huge tool and a good liar.

The two that are left are the biggest "Poser"-type tools. They are both completely self-involved and look down at their girlfriends. Nothing is gonna change with them.

That chick (Jujubeana?) was a lost cause. The only one that I thought was sincere was the guy they sent home last week (Kevin?). He obviously was more committed to his marriage than he was when he came on the show. And, being married with a child, they would have put the money to good use. Or at least much better use than what either one of these tools will do with it. ("I'm gonna see how many chicks I can bang!")

I thought spoiler tags were supposed to be used until the show aired at it's regular time? as opposed to the Sunday AM showing

Whatever it may be, I certainly feel this season has had something...lacking. I don't feel any real, honest change in this bunch.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3864674;
    This season will be the worst outcome ever. They definitely found the biggest tools yet but none of them have learned anything except that you can "con" your way to $100,000 if you are a huge tool and a good liar.

The two that are left are the biggest "Poser"-type tools. They are both completely self-involved and look down at their girlfriends. Nothing is gonna change with them.

That chick (Jujubeana?) was a lost cause. The only one that I thought was sincere was the guy they sent home last week (Kevin?). He obviously was more committed to his marriage than he was when he came on the show. And, being married with a child, they would have put the money to good use. Or at least much better use than what either one of these tools will do with it. ("I'm gonna see how many chicks I can bang!")
    Jujubeana

Honestly, nothing will top S1. Nothing. Maybe they should just let this season be the last one. VH1 needs a makeover, ever since the dating shows lost their charm. Now the Tool Academy has also.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yeah, Kevin was real committed, after his wife had to drag him onto national television to get him to staighten up. In his interview he said it wasn't cheating if she never heard about it? What a d**k. He wanted to sc**w the latina ladies that didn't speak english so they couldn't tell his wife. Yeah, he's a real winner. The only difference between him and the othe douche bags is that he actually got married, on a whim, in his mother's kitchen, one day when he had nothing " better" to do. If they stay together, they need REAL marriage counseling.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

He obviously was more committed to his marriage than he was when he came on the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3865184;
    Yeah, Kevin was real committed, after his wife had to drag him onto national television to get him to staighten up. In his interview he said it wasn't cheating if she never heard about it? What a d**k. He wanted to sc**w the latina ladies that didn't speak english so they couldn't tell his wife. Yeah, he's a real winner. The only difference between him and the othe douche bags is that he actually got married, on a whim, in his mother's kitchen, one day when he had nothing " better" to do. If they stay together, they need REAL marriage counseling.
    The diff is that I'm judging him as he left the academy and you are judging him based on comments that were made before he started the program. I'm listening if you can point out a more deserving choice... You missed my point anyway so I'll simplify it for you. He seemed to realize that he had to make a change. I don't believe that any of the others (or at least the remaining ones) ever intended to make a change, they were just trying to convince the judges that they were changing so they could win the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3865771;
    The diff is that I'm judging him as he left the academy and you are judging him based on comments that were made before he started the program. I'm listening if you can point out a more deserving choice... You missed my point anyway so I'll simplify it for you. He seemed to realize that he had to make a change. I don't believe that any of the others (or at least the remaining ones) ever intended to make a change, they were just trying to convince the judges that they were changing so they could win the cash.
    Ok, I can see your point and I apologise for not reading the post closer.
    My opinion of him didn't change, because, I never really saw [I]him[I] change. It might just be a perception problem on my part. All I ever saw him do was argue with his wife and the other cast mates.

IMO.. none of this years candidates have really improved that much. I am upset that the partners of these Tools, stayed with them after watching the tapes that were made. The cheating, dis respect and downright ugly personalities bordered on abuse in some cases. (emotional and psychological not necessarily physical). I am a big believer in love conquers all, but please, if my mate showed up on tape with another woman in my bed, I wouldn't be on a game show, I would be in court. But then again I am not willing to air my dirty laundry on tv for money.
    I worry for the impressions these mates are giving to the young ladies and teenagers that watch this show and consider it serious and not entertainment. That they may think it is ok to be treated this way and if you love your partner enough they may change. I believe this is why Al-anon was invented.

And just so you don't think I am talking out of my a**.... I went thru living with a real tool and the hell of putting my self together after I finally opened my eyes and left the bastard and loved my self enough to find a real man who love me too.

Now, if I can only figure out why I watch this show. I guess it is similar to slowing down and watching an accident on the highway. I just can't help myself.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fanatic

Are you honestly having a conversation about this showing 'working'? Its a game show under the guise that its helping out couples in trouble. There is no way these people go home and all of the sudden become better because they won "merit badges" based on putting together doghouses and such?

Did you see the way Jenevicia left that place? She obviously learned nothing. Kyle is an even bigger tool then she is for staying with her after all that crap.

I think we were having a conversation about it not working. I just expressed an opinion that if you were going to give the money to someone, Kevin was the best of the worst. But his change came about not really because of the "program" but more out of "fear" because he was exposed to his wife and his mom as a cheater and a liar on national TV and, now, he was going to have to be on good behavior. None of the others probably even give a crap if they stay with their girl or not. None of em deserve the cash for sure.

+ Reply to Thread