+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

The final two guys could be twins!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

This was a pretty obvious final 2 to me as soon as Dre P left, but it's a good one and I honestly don't know who will win. T-Shaw has put in a lot of effort recently, but Tyler has been a favourite from the beginning. The family values episode is always fun; it was nice to see that the boys were being held accountable and that they realized that they had majorly messed up.

Tool Academy is one show that definitely is best served with a reunion special-and it would be crazy, with the whole J Daddy/Amanda hookup, Tyler's arrest, and more.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

So happy with the final 2! Nicole and Tyler have been my favorites from the beginning and I'd be happy with either couple winning; I think they both deserve to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3741781;
    This was a pretty obvious final 2 to me as soon as Dre P left, but it's a good one and I honestly don't know who will win. T-Shaw has put in a lot of effort recently, but Tyler has been a favourite from the beginning. The family values episode is always fun; it was nice to see that the boys were being held accountable and that they realized that they had majorly messed up.

Tool Academy is one show that definitely is best served with a reunion special-and it would be crazy, with the whole J Daddy/Amanda hookup, Tyler's arrest, and more.
    I agree. Once Dre P left it became clear T Shaw and Tyler were getting the best edits. Stew , God what a total loser. Then again, his girlfriend and her parents are even worse for not only putting up with his behavior but enabling it by allowing him to live for free in their house, with their daughter! I mean, what the heck? he's an unemployed free loader!
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

And you knew that Frank and Christina wouldn't last long, and Charm? I don't know how he lasted so long. Oh wait, he's a master at BS.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Did anyone watch this morning and willing to put in spoiler brackets who won?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3745834;
    Did anyone watch this morning and willing to put in spoiler brackets who won?

I don't think it was on this morning. These usually don't have the finale sneak peak.

Nope, sadly we have to wait about an hour until it finishes airing on the east coast.

I haven't seen the show yet, but honestly? I'm not surprised that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    T-Shaw
    won.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tyler
    did make a lot of progress, but I honestly felt that the winner made more progress in the end as opposed to hitting a wall.

Did they do a "wedding" at the end of this one like they did last year?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

+ Reply to Thread