+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luke;3268801;
    Oh contraire Trixie. If you were to actually classify me as a tool, I would say that I'm a tool with a good heart. I take girls to dinner. I romance them. I'm all about making the girl feel good for the moment. Then I move on. Girls love to feel emotional highs. So I'm totally unselfish, and then once I'm bored I just go. I definitely am not mean to my girls. Haha look how this show has us talking about this topic.
    *speechless
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I accidentally started watching TA and I'm repulsed. Not even by the guys, but by the girls. Ugh!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Love That Avatar! It made me laugh out loud! I, too, stumbled across this show, and am shocked by how little the females seem to think of themselves.

Do I hear a little ADD at work in here? Got to admit you are a brave man to come in here and lay claim to your proclivities.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3273663;
    Love That Avatar! It made me laugh out loud! I, too, stumbled across this show, and am shocked by how little the females seem to think of themselves.

Do I hear a little ADD at work in here? Got to admit you are a brave man to come in here and lay claim to your proclivities.
    Ummmm, was this post to me? I'm a woman and I love pickles.

FORT Fanatic

Can somebody please explain the nicknames? I don't understand that. For instance, "my boyfriend goes by the name of Matsuflex....". What is that about, the nicknames? One of them calls himself "Celebrity" and wears a boa made of money. I'm not getting it. Are the man all strippers and these are their stage names?

These people are all actors, for sure.

My husband wanted to watch the show because he thought it would be hilarious but I ended up liking it (surprised myself) because of the seriousness of the show. The format reminds me a bit of Beauty and the Geek.

Yes, the women truly need work on their self-esteem issues. Hopefully that will be addressed. There seems to be a good bonding experience happening for the women, and maybe they can all learn from and help eachother.

At the end when the girl ended up staying with the "tool" that was kicked out of the academy, one of the women standing (in the cold ~ what is wrong with those producers? :nono ) said that she should not stay with him. Interesting that they can see why others should leave their guys but not themselves.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I don't see how the host keeps a straight face at elimination with some of the things he says. "Please come and accept your tool badge" and "I'm sorry, you're just a tool"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3274440;
    I don't see how the host keeps a straight face at elimination with some of the things he says. "Please come and accept your tool badge" and "I'm sorry, you're just a tool"
    I love the host- Jordan. He also did For Love or Money.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fan

The whole time I was watching I kept wondering how these girls would think staying with these guys would do anything for them. I'd be running real fast in the other direction! Then again, some people are just blind when it comes to love.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's not about love....it's about looks.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread