+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3719619;
    How can you be for Amanda if you don't know why they got into it??
    Lesser of two evils. I'm not an Amanda fan by any stretch, I hate the piercings. But Leah is probably my least-favourite of all the girls, except Krista from last season. I don't like her attitude, that's all.

Oh, they are casting for season 3, but this will have a larger reach: men can nominate their girlfriends, people who are married can be nominated (the wife nominates the husband or vice versa), and people in gay or lesbian partnerships can nominate their partner. I don't know how they will pull off the opening if you have that whole mixed group-it will be interesting to see.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Okay but my point was how can you say you choose one person over the other without knowing what the conflict is? It just seems a bit blindly judgemental to me.

Well, now that we've seen the conflict, I think its obvious that Leah was the bad guy there. So glad she's gone. Dre P (Drapey? I think of window coverings every time I see his name!) seemed okay until the tantrum he threw after the challenge, but I am so glad to see Leah gone. I kind of expected them to get the boot like the one couple did last season. "You're okay, but your girlfriend is a tool!"

Heh...window drapes.

I was so glad though that Tyler/Shea won the date, and the other guys were HAPPY for them. Good sports. The only thing is that I'm totally getting a winner edit from them-it's a blatantly obvious one, meaning that a) they are either going to win, or b) Terry/Nicole are going to come from behind. Next week is the trust lesson anyways and that is where the sparks fly. I honestly, and this is not a spoiler but just speculation, think that Frank will go next.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3725264;
    I honestly, and this is not a spoiler but just speculation, think that Frank will go next.
    I tend to agree with you. Frank just doesn't seem to be improving as much as some of the other guys. He should go next, but, who knows.

Help me out on this one... What is with Frank's girlfriend's (can't think of her name) hair? Is it just cut weird? It's it mullety? Is it weird extensions? It looks so matted to her head on the sides and is so long and shapeless but why? I've been trying to figure out all season what is odd but I just can't put my finger on it! Anyone?

BTW... SO glad Leah and Dre P are gone! I hate when people who don't win automatically yell consipracy and "Bull***" and place blame instead of reflecting for a second and realizing that 1) you didn't move fast enough (though not the case here) or 2) you didn't follow the rules or you did something incorrectly. Poor losers and immaturity at it's best!

FORT Fogey

His girlfriend's hair is cut badly, and then she must style it wrong. But it makes it look as though her head is shaped funny.

What I noticed about Dre P from the get go was his absolute willingness to take each challenege seriously. Until this episode he hadn't raised his voice or lost his temper, unlike all of the other tools (sans Tyler) who threw multiple tantrums before being axed. Even those who remain are guilty of multiple tantrums and acts of aggression,either physically or verbally (again sans Tyler). I don't recall ever seeing Dre P involved in any of the ridiculous crap going on in the guys house. In fact, he was making some very funny comments about how ridiculous Big John and Guyliner were behaving when both were actng out in jealous rages. I believe Dre P was booted not because of his actions but because his girlfriend is a tool. There's no way Charm should still be there. He's done nothing but laugh through the whole process while remaining eternally disrespectful toward his girlfriend.I guess you haved to keep the villain around, though.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Exactly, that was the shocker-but I think it was definitely an elimination a la Mega/Margo last season, where the guy was eliminated because of the girl. I just have a hunch that Charm will be going soon, though.

FORT Fogey

Loved the family episode, and some of the tools finally meeting some consequences for past actions. I like the final 2

+ Reply to Thread