+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia;3709298;
    stripping is a personal choice to many weak minded people that think they can't do anything else (cry me a river) or that they are better than a McDonald's job hey at least it's not my life. As long as it makes them happy I guess that's all that matters.

I agree with you. My ex's brother used to date a stripper. My ex didn't see anything wrong with her being a stripper until I asked him one simple question. "Do her parents know that she's a stripper?". Of course they didn't. If there is nothing wrong with stripping, why not tell your parents what you do?

FORT Fanatic

Did the tools really try to beat up men who took their girls on fake dates...after 90 percent of the tools CHEATED on these same girls?

seriously....

I was thinking the same thing!!! I don't think they should of told the girls that they will be watched because I think the women held back because they know how their significant other will react. I thought it was so lame.

Honestly, if I was one of the girls, I would have definitely held back. It wouldn't have been because I knew the guys were watching, but because I am all about faithfulness and if my guy couldn't trust me (even though he was cheating), I would want it to be a wakeup call to him that he needs to give a little. At least some of the guys realized that they really need to step it up, because they could end up losing their girls.

As far as guys I can see going far, Dre P, Stew, and Tyler all seem like they could go far. Dan, too. That's my F4. I knew Mike wasn't going to last a ton longer-he was like a more annoying version of Matsuflex. Dre P seems to be one of the ones who wasn't AS bad compartively-I see a couple similarities between him and Mega from last season. Stew is honestly trying hard, and I definitely think that they are going to be a success story. Tyler and his girl (Shayne?), to me, are very under-the-radar. Tyler was the one who was trying to break up the fighting yesterday, and sure, they had a lot of problems, but to me it's not like many of the other couples.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I don't know the backgrounds of the girls who are stripping so I'm not going to judge them. While `easy money' might be a reason, there are other issues involved-some psychological and some having to do with abuse. The girl who pontificated to them came across as someone who doesn't seem to think things through before opening her mouth. She really had no business going there with either girl. JMO
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

Next week will be crazy with the double elimination-who do you think will go? I think it's going to be Frank, and then someone else.

Also, no surprises here: Charm has also been on other reality shows-Battle of the Bods, or something like that (where he said he lives at home with his mum and has no girlfriend) and Next (he got immediately Next'ed).

Apparently Big John is a stripper.

Leah was in the US Army.

Apparently Matsuflex is still cheating on Jenna (from last season).

Spoilers from the supertrailer/otherwise:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Frank and Christina are still together. When Frank does get eliminated, though, he goes on a rampage.

Terry/Nicole make it at least to the honesty challenge-Terry is hooked up to a lie detector. They do get another date though, it seems, because they're in a rowboat on the lake. They make it to the survival challenge, as he is seen carrying her over his shoulder.

Part of next week's lesson, it seems, is a boot camp, because there are seven guys seen. However, it also looks like part of it has something to do with building.

Shea/Tyler make it to the challenge where the rats are dropped on them, as well as the survival challenge. They also eventually get their own date, and I immediately go "Awww".

Charm looks to make it to Romance, because there is a scene in the Supertrailer where he is kissing Andrea's hand and wearing a crown and cape.

So for next week, the only ones who are guaranteed safe are Terry, Charm, and Tyler.

Honestly, I see Shea/Tyler making it to the end, or at least close to. I totally get the Josh/Ashley vibe from them.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3718363;
    Next week will be crazy with the double elimination-who do you think will go? I think it's going to be Frank, and then someone else.

Also, no surprises here: Charm has also been on other reality shows-Battle of the Bods, or something like that (where he said he lives at home with his mum and has no girlfriend) and Next (he got immediately Next'ed).

Apparently Big John is a stripper.

Leah was in the US Army.

Apparently Matsuflex is still cheating on Jenna (from last season).

Spoilers from the supertrailer/otherwise:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Frank and Christina are still together. When Frank does get eliminated, though, he goes on a rampage.

Terry/Nicole make it at least to the honesty challenge-Terry is hooked up to a lie detector. They do get another date though, it seems, because they're in a rowboat on the lake. They make it to the survival challenge, as he is seen carrying her over his shoulder.

Part of next week's lesson, it seems, is a boot camp, because there are seven guys seen. However, it also looks like part of it has something to do with building.

Shea/Tyler make it to the challenge where the rats are dropped on them, as well as the survival challenge. They also eventually get their own date, and I immediately go "Awww".

Charm looks to make it to Romance, because there is a scene in the Supertrailer where he is kissing Andrea's hand and wearing a crown and cape.

So for next week, the only ones who are guaranteed safe are Terry, Charm, and Tyler.

Honestly, I see Shea/Tyler making it to the end, or at least close to. I totally get the Josh/Ashley vibe from them.
    I agree Tyler has a shot as he's totally in the background, so far, not making waves. Also, I kind of like the guy with the braided hair. Have no idea what his name is. However, it looks like his girlfriend might have some major anger management issues. I could see them getting tossed because of her.
    I was not suprised Big Jon's girlfriend stayed with him. These girls don't have the self-esteem and self-respect to believe it's okay to be alone ratherthan staying in a `relationship' with men who clearly do not respect them, on any level.
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

From what it sounded like, it almost sounded like Sarah was considering dumping him, but the fact that he didn't go on a rampage convinced her to give him another chance.

Dre P, you mean? He definitely is one of the better ones, but I do NOT like Leah. Next week Leah and Amanda get into it...and I'm totally for Amanda. My favourites of the girls are Shea and Shannon. I still want Tyler and Shea to win though, Tyler is definitely the one of the guys who is making the most progress (trying to break up the fight, actually CARING about Shea) and my brother (who I have gotten to become obsessed with this show) thinks that Dre P and Tyler will be F2, based on their progress and the editing.

FORT Fogey

How can you be for Amanda if you don't know why they got into it??

I like Leah. I think she's tough, yeah, but I also think she's the only woman who has enough self-esteem that she could leave her man, but she sees potential in him and loves him, which is understandable since he's definitely one of the best if not the best of all the tools.

I see Tyler and Shayne going pretty far, along with Dre P and Leah and Stew and his girlfriend. I cannot stand Frank's girlfriend!!!

I think that Sarah did not dump John because I think that he definitely did grow and make some progress. She seems to be one of the ones who would dump the boys if it got to that point. I honestly think that their problems were probably a little double-sided.

Just wanted to say this is by far the best reality tv show on TV.. it can't be faked like the others.. its just so rewarding to watch.. the guys are so over the top it is awesome!

+ Reply to Thread