+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

I was watching this show a few days ago, and maybe it was an old episode. But I noticed that i went to school with Frank(even had classes with him actually), i had to do a double take when i saw him on there, and i was like 'what!! really?!" they said his name, and i was like "oh man i went to school with that tool'. It was the episode where they confessed there cheating ways and had to do a cheer. I contacted my best friend from high school and told her and she confirmed that it was him. Ive never known anyone that was on a reality tv show, and it seems different to watch since you know how they are in REAL life. So i cant watch this show. I dont know if he got voted off yet. He didnt really talk much or make much drama. So i dont know.
    If I were sand and you were oceans,
    The moon would be why you're pulled to me.

"Do you think we're picking beets because we're deadbeats?"
    "If you're happy and you know it, pick your beets"
    "You can't stop Dre P-I got these beets copyrighted, baby"

Seriously, this challenge was so quotable.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Don't write this season off-the fun has just begun. Most of the guys revealed a lot tonight, although the surprise of J-Daddy leaving was not a surprise. I was glad though that Kathleen dumped him. Next week looks crazier with the "full-on Tool rebellion" and the Appreciation exercise, which is the guys attending their GF's funerals.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

FORT Fogey

Hmm, I definitely felt Charm should have gone home - he sees nothing wrong with himself. The humility challenge is a tough one, because I do believe that the girls probably attack the boys insecurities when they're hurt. What needs to happen is that the boys need to see that that goes both ways. So I understand why John felt the way he did - I can definitely see his girlfriend saying things like that. The other one though, Justin, I don't know.

My favorite of the Tools, so far, are definitely Dre and Frank. They both really seem to be in it for their girlfriends, and they are probably the least tool-y going into it.

I think that Shannon wasn't trying to attack Leah, but it definitely came off that way. She was just being very ineloquent. However, she could have easily fixed that by simply saying, "I'm sorry, that's not how I meant for it to come out."

I agree with Shannon on her stance about it, but at the same time, she could have chosen her words a lot better. Another Tool who seems to be making very good progress so far is Stew. I like Dan too, he looks like a guy I went to school with. Charm should have gone home, though, because he blatantly did not open up in the challenge, but it was a tough call. I think the main surprise was because everyone thought that Charm would go, but J-Daddy did instead...hmm.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I mean, I think there definitely are some girls out there who are strippers because they really like male attention, and those are the types of girls she was talking about I think, the ones who turn out to be "homewreckers." But there are other girls who do it cuz it puts food on the table and money in the rent jar a whole lot better than working at McDonald's.

Working as a stripper is not better than working at a McDonalds. Who says you have to work at McDonalds, work as a receptionist, work at a supermarket, kohls. Sometimes it's best to be more direct and stop being so politically correct because it may hurt some feelings, I guess the truth hurts. I love how the men say "I don't want her to strip" well than get two freakin' jobs moron. But getting more than A job is probably demeaning to them. Lets just face it, the women do stripping because of the money and as much as these lame excuses for boyfriends cry they don't want them to do it, they know they love it, because it brings in the money and they don't have to work. There would no amount of money in this world that would make me take my clothes off for anyone. Have a some self respect ladies.

FORT Fogey

Well that's you, personally. But there's not necessarily a need to be so harsh. It's not better, but it sure pays better. And if you have to swallow your pride and your modesty to put food on the table, you do what you gotta do. All the jobs you suggested are minimum wage, at best. No one suggested the women strip because of anything other than money, and if they did, I'd have no respect for them because THEN they would truly have no self-respect.

Shannon is not that bright, clearly.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

stripping is a personal choice to many weak minded people that think they can't do anything else (cry me a river) or that they are better than a McDonald's job hey at least it's not my life. As long as it makes them happy I guess that's all that matters.

+ Reply to Thread