+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Oh last night was good-but John dumping his girlfriend? That proved how much of a tool he is.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

His voice over before he was eliminated said that he was pretty sure she wouldn't go with him if he was eliminated. His ego wouldn't let her be the dumper. She had to be the dumpee so his ego wouldn't be bruised.

A tool indeed

I'm not really getting into this season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I still can't get over the Mr. Awesome from last season-but it's hard to top the original sometimes. I loved the promos especially, where a "NO" would come over their face, and there was a funny one with Matsuflex where it said "NO. Sorry, you're a complete tool".
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

That's part of the reason why. The original can almost never be topped (with a few exceptions, like with the Godfather and Toy Story ). It makes me a little bit worried for the second season of Scream Queens, which was just pure awesomness.

But anyway, I also have a real problem with the show airing previews of what's to come later on during the episode. They spoil the shocking events before they even happen, which makes them lose the shock factor. My jaw would have dropped when Jon broke up with Tracy, but since the damn previews indicated that the guy would break up with the girl, I was just like, whatever. Last week, they were airing previews of Jordan (the host) yelling at Josh (the first eliminee). Luckily, I didn't realize that it was Jordan who was yelling, so I was interested upon watching it. But still, it would be great if they stopped those previews during the episodes. Doubt that would happen though.

Also, now I just can't help but wonder why these girls give these guys so many chances. I know that there is some background that we don't know about, and we're just seeing the edited version of these guys, but from what I see, the guys aren't worth it. I realized that last season also, but with last season, I was so invested in it that I didn't care.

And does anyone else think that these guys and girls over-act way too much? I feel like the therapy sessions are fake as hell. It's like: air a clip of the guy, girl sobs sobs sobs, the guy looks sad in the face, the girl retaliates by hitting him, he apologizes, she screams. Over and over again. Last season, I felt like those therapy sessions were so real. Now, I don't.

It's very early on, and I should still give it a chance. And I will. But I'll be watching halfheartedly until stuff picks up.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3693230;
    Oh last night was good-but John dumping his girlfriend? That proved how much of a tool he is.
    I know it's hard when you get dumped, but man she is better off...he is the one where she did all the work right? If it is, I would of left his ass a long time ago.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3695874;
    I so completely agree with this, as soon as you knew who was eliminated, the rest of the episode was spoiled.

and yeah, Jordan whatever's (the host) freakout was like... *eyeroll*, Joel Mchale MAKING FUN of the freakout, was more entertaining than him being like 'SHFHSDUFHDSU'.

It was just so 'out of character'... meh

This season is...okay so far I guess, I'm not like...obsessed, looking forward to every ep, but it fills an hour. Hopefully it gets better...

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Well, I am really enjoying this season so far. I laugh so hard and it's a great stress release for me. Kind of like when I watched the I love New York shows. The entire time I'm laughing I just can't believe they are on TV doing and saying these things.

FORT Regular

The one thing I notice is that last season, I could actually find some of the guy's attractive. Other than their total toolishness, they were still physically cute.
    But this season, they're all so....gross, just...icky. Not that that affects the quality of the show, just a personal note

Oh and my favorite right now is Tat tool, I like how in the first ep he's like "I know I can be a d***, but I didn't think I was THIS much of a d***bag"

Is this a skip week?

Quote Originally Posted by HaleighTKB;3700090;

Is this a skip week?
    yeah....MTV has an awards show of some sort tonight

+ Reply to Thread