+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Oh believe me. I read on an interview with Jordan though that these guys are more emotionally involved-there is more real change. Mike A though...
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

seems likt josh's girl (can't recall her name), didn't get a chance to say whether she was going with him or dumping him. He just dragged her along and told her to get in the car. At the very end, he was telling her to tell him she loves him so the audio would pick it up. with the camera blocked. creepy

I hope she has since kicked his little butt to the curb

I made my brother watch a little bit of the show with me last night, and he seriously wanted to nominate all these guys for Bill Engvall's "Here's Your Sign" awards. I mean, Guy Liner Tool? Spray Tan Tool? Manscaped Tool? Tat-Tool?

You can't make this up. He actually asked me where they find all these tools, and I told him that on any given Friday night, they could troll a nightclub in a big city, or semi-large, and find enough to do five seasons of the show.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3685123;
    seems likt josh's girl (can't recall her name), didn't get a chance to say whether she was going with him or dumping him. He just dragged her along and told her to get in the car. At the very end, he was telling her to tell him she loves him so the audio would pick it up. with the camera blocked. creepy

I hope she has since kicked his little butt to the curb
    That guy was very creepy, she should run the other way as fast as she can.

I don't understand why these stupid girls stay with these tools in the first place. It is not like any of the tools are drop dead gorgeous, not to mention their disgusting behavoir and attitude toward women.

The tools feel like they are God's gift to women, and they make the women feel like they cannot do any better. I am glad Cameron (?), the Party Tool's girlfriend (Celebrity) wised up last season.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I swear that the host put on all the theatrics just for the camera.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3686101;
    I swear that the host put on all the theatrics just for the camera.
    You're probably right it was all for extra drama .

It was pretty weird that the host would go off like that yelling and swearing at The Tool to "get out, get the f out of here". For a minute I thought he was channeling Chef Gordon Ramsey .

FORT Fogey

The host was clearly acting. Josh wasn't being violent, he wasn't being angry, he was just being a great big baby. Ridiculous, but they clearly made more of it than it was to make it all seem more interesting.

What was actually quite frightening was the look on his poor girlfriend's face when she heard what was going on, and then what happened afterward. That's an abusive relationship right there, at least emotionally.

Even if he was acting, Jordan's reaction was a little too over-the-top. I remember my draw dropping upon watching that scene and loving every single second of it because it was just so shocking to have the host yell to the top of his lungs. But in retrospect, it kinda defeats the purpose of the show. Did anyone else think that the way he handled the situation was kind of douche-y?

I also felt bad for Jamie (that's Josh's girlfiend's name). I just wanted to hug her cause I just felt so bad. I really wanted her to dump him right then and there, but I knew that she couldn't because Josh was just way too emotional at the moment.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3691328;
    Even if he was acting, Jordan's reaction was a little too over-the-top. I remember my draw dropping upon watching that scene and loving every single second of it because it was just so shocking to have the host yell to the top of his lungs. But in retrospect, it kinda defeats the purpose of the show. Did anyone else think that the way he handled the situation was kind of douche-y?

I also felt bad for Jamie (that's Josh's girlfiend's name). I just wanted to hug her cause I just felt so bad. I really wanted her to dump him right then and there, but I knew that she couldn't because Josh was just way too emotional at the moment.

another hour of awesomeness!!!

+ Reply to Thread