+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

FORT Fan

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3383704;
    The red-head chick who cooked and cleaned with the really tall tool. I don't remember their names, but it was shocking to me that those two actually got married. Out of all the couples, I felt sorry for them the most.

Shawn is a hot ass mess! He met some chick at a gas station and got her pregnant? Puh-Lease! Shawn always called everyone else fake, but his story is too hard for me to believe. Let me get this straight: He's on the show with one girlfriend, and then she leaves the show when it's discovered that he's been with another girlfriend for multiple years. Then, at the reunion, it's found out that he got some chick pregnant that he met days before the show???? I call BS on this. No tool could be that stupid.
    I agree with you that this is some sort of set up. The only people who looked truly surprised that some other chick came out on stage were the other contestants. Shawn, Aida, Jaime, and the host of the show looked like they were just poorly acting.

I'd be interested to hear if Joey really changed, because at least he realized that he could potentially lose Ashley...judging by the body language of all the couples though, you could tell that they were the ones who were still together.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Shawn was the one guy who kept calling all the other contestants "fake" because his entire relationship was fake. His intent was to come on the show to be "the man" and he probably concocted all of that. I mean to get a girl pregnant at the gas station and for that girl to come out and admit to that is beyond skanky. Give me a break, I dont buy it. Remember when those pix of Britney came out a couple of years ago where she was barefoot in the gas station bathroom???? Well I just dont think that people are as freely comfortable with gas station bathrooms as Ms. Spears.

And I thought Aida was so forgiving of Shawn, and now they arent together??? And he was staying with the pregnant girl after the show? I dont think so, too many lies from Shawn. He was the poser the entire time.

The red-head chick who cooked and cleaned with the really tall tool. I don't remember their names, but it was shocking to me that those two actually got married. Out of all the couples, I felt sorry for them the most..
    Hold up, Hon, they AIN'T M,ARRIED YET! They said they were engaged and I really don't think it will last. I think she is needy enough to marry him but will regret it real fast

Shawn is a hot ass mess! He met some chick at a gas station and got her pregnant? Puh-Lease! Shawn always called everyone else fake, but his story is too hard for me to believe. Let me get this straight: He's on the show with one girlfriend, and then she leaves the show when it's discovered that he's been with another girlfriend for multiple years. Then, at the reunion, it's found out that he got some chick pregnant that he met days before the show???? I call BS on this. No tool could be that stupid.
    I have seen guys like this! He collects girls like I collect dolls. He needs to be "THE MAN" and he thinks having hot girls on his arm is a good thing. I can see him going after some girl in a gas station. I believe he lived with her when Aida kicked him to the curve when she found out about the pregnancy. I believe she knew but Jaime didn't. Shame wasn't expecting it so he was surprised that it was happening again. Aida problable told the host which is why he wasn't surprised either. Jamie was surprised and cut out real fast

FORT Fan

I must've missed something, did they say why Rob and Karine weren't there?

Not a word, and it is probably for the best because of the way that they left the show. I think that besides Josh and Ashley, they were one of the more normal couples on the show, and I honestly could have seen them going up to the finale.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3385210;
    I must've missed something, did they say why Rob and Karine weren't there?

They left the show after he freaked out about the lie detector challenge and took some pills and ended up passed out on the floor and then taken to the hospital

The show covered it up stating that he had an anxiety attack which is bogus., I have anxiety attacks and that was NOTHING like it. They chose to leave the show after Rob was released from the hospital

I feel they did not attend the reunion because he might be in either therapy or rehab

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;3386153;
    They left the show after he freaked out about the lie detector challenge and took some pills and ended up passed out on the floor and then taken to the hospital

The show covered it up stating that he had an anxiety attack which is bogus., I have anxiety attacks and that was NOTHING like it. They chose to leave the show after Rob was released from the hospital

I feel they did not attend the reunion because he might be in either therapy or rehab
    When they explained it away with an anxiety attack, I didn't believe that for one second either. I agree with you that therapy or rehab is the reason they weren't there. Wasn't sure if the host mentioned anything since I missed the first few minutes of the show. Thanks!

FORT Newbie

Heads up, Tool Academy season 2 is now casting.
    Toolacademycasting.com

FORT Fogey

Actually, Robert had all the classic characteristics of an abuser. Emotionally unstable - check. Double standards - check. Need for control - check. Demeaning to his partner's status - check.

He had a meltdown when he thought he would be caught, he holds Karine to standards he doesn't follow himself, he wants her to move in with him and marry him and not work and stay home, he calls her "just a waitress" at one point. Also, he has such a concern about money. Verrry troubling, some of that.

+ Reply to Thread