+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3375814;
    Josh cracked me up at the end when he was describing the wedding ceremony. "There was a man playing a harpoon..." and then he said something about saying his proposals. I think he meant vows, but I could be wrong. It just gave me a chuckle.
    I also laughed at his little mistakes. I was glad he won. I knew Matsuflex was going to make it to the end but as the show progressed I felt like Josh should win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3376016;
    The wedding was sweet, but I don't see how it could have been real. How did they get the marriage liscence and get her fitted for her dress, etc in a matter of minutes
    It clearly wasn't within minutes of the proposal and them finding out about the wedding. Ashley's hair was washed and re-done and she had gotten her make up done, as well. She was very polished at the wedding, not at all how she looked after Josh proposed. Now, and I'm just playing devil's advocate here, perhaps they had her dress size since her clothes had been there for a few weeks. It is possible that they had the major parts of the alterations done prior to the proposal based on her height, proportions and dress size and had some last minute alterations and tweaks done by a some fast, kick butt seamstress while Ashley was getting all done up.

Clearly I've put way too much thought into this but I'm bored. But it could be possible, right?

You never know. The license thing is something I am curious about as well because the ceremony did take place at night, but the eliminations are at night as well. As for the dress though, they probably had a good idea of her size and measurements because she had been in the house for a few weeks.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I bet all the girls on the show, pre taping, were fitted for a wedding, and were told that, at the end, whoever wins, would also win a wedding.

"Man playing the harpoon" had be laughing on The Soup when they showed a clip of it, and Joel's guest star was playing a harpoon while he joked about it after the clip.

Great winners to a pretty decent show. I was totally glad with Josh/Ashley triumphing over Matsu/Jenna as they were my favorites ever since Rob/Karine left (looking back on it, I don't care that R/K ended up getting a measely 5th place as they were pretty boring).

My favorite part of seeing Josh win is having Ashley win also. She stole the show for me! The girl is hilarious, emotional, sweet, and made for TV.

I looked up the minister while I watched the finale (his name is JP Reynolds), and it turns out he has his own site. Look him up of you want to look at it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

I thought it was a pretty decent reunion today. But that Shawn....man, he's a mess!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Who is still together? I know Jenna and What's his face are together, along with the married couple but who else?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3383373;
    Who is still together? I know Jenna and What's his face are together, along with the married couple but who else?
    The red-head chick who cooked and cleaned with the really tall tool. I don't remember their names, but it was shocking to me that those two actually got married. Out of all the couples, I felt sorry for them the most.

Shawn is a hot ass mess! He met some chick at a gas station and got her pregnant? Puh-Lease! Shawn always called everyone else fake, but his story is too hard for me to believe. Let me get this straight: He's on the show with one girlfriend, and then she leaves the show when it's discovered that he's been with another girlfriend for multiple years. Then, at the reunion, it's found out that he got some chick pregnant that he met days before the show???? I call BS on this. No tool could be that stupid.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I wouldn't put it beyond him because he is that stupid, but this does look like a setup.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread