+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

I was briefly rooting for Shawn's changes to be real too, but not only did he show his true colors at the end, so did Aida. Non-tools don't feel good about themselves by tearing others down and "picking their relationships apart". They were jerks.

go Josh and Ashley! I can't vote for Matsoflex due to his totally fake seeming blow-ups earlier in the show lol
    Last edited by RealityRealmer; 03-04-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3368205;
    She stood by him attacking the other couples, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Exactly. Shawn has been attacking those other guys for weeks trying to get a rise out of somebody and now someone does it back and they both go balistic. True enough, Josh did it from a distance (smart guy, isn't he? ) but Shawn has said something about all of their girls.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

I think it's pretty obvious that Josh and Ashley are winning at this point. Matsuflex, as hilarious as he is, just has had too many blowups.
    You've been Philiminated.

Giving credit where credit is due though, Matsuflex does make me laugh. I think it was one of Jenna's relatives who said "Matsuflex-that sounds like an energy drink". I'm still total Josh/Ashley though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3365735;
    I must be the only one who didn't feel any different about Shawn and Aida after their blow up. ... As far as Aida getting pissed, I think she had every right to after Tiny Tool called her a whore or whatever from way up on some balcony. That was a wussy move on Tiny Tool's part, because you KNOW he would never say anything to Shawn or Aida when he's up close to them.
    I agree and disagree. I think Tiny Tool was really rude for saying what he did. He'd acted with a bit of class so far (with the wimpy exception of not defending Ashley when the men picked on her) so I was rooting for him. I have trouble rooting for any of them now, as the comment about Aida was completely uncalled for. This is the kind of thing that gets people in horrible fights. Attacking a third party because you know it will infuriate the person you're talking to is a really dumb and tacky move.

As for Aida and Shawn. Well I have and had no respect for Shawn. Being there with one girl and then switching to Aida with almost no ripple was exceedingly toolish. He'd just proved he had absolutely no loyalty to either of the girls he was with. And then to call the others out on their "fake" relationships? Who was he to talk?

I was willing to give Aida credit except for two things: the fact that she attacked Jenna and told her to give up her reward for someone else, which is NOT something Aida would have done, no matter what she said. *And* the "I'm not so nice" comment in the end. She was po'd, rightfully, but she didn't have to sink to the guys level. It was just wrong, regardless of the instigation.

Overall, I think the men on the show are incredible tools still to this day. I'm not sure if any of them has "graduated" to being less of a tool. JMO, so your mileage may vary.

Actually Josh did say plenty of things right to Loudmouths face, in this episode for intance he told Loudmouth he (meaning Josh) would have a nice big smile on his face when Loudmouth was sent home. As for Aida, she's hardly a victim as she told the other couples their relationships were fake, she particulalry went after jenna, saying her relationship with Matsu was based on a lie because Matsu and jenna hadn't had sex. Loudmouth also raged that he planned on making Ashely cry, that he wanted to see her cry. Wow, what a TOOL.
    What a big man Loudmouth is, taking pleasure in making girls cry. And let's not forget he has spent the entire season degrading and belittling the guys girlfriends. I've also noticed the only qulaity he sees as worthwhile in a woman is how they look. And isn't Aida a class act herself, mocking another girl because the girl has chosen not to have sex.
    My guess is Josh and Matsu were having a lot of fun provoking Loudmouth in order to show what a fraud he is-with all of his talk about picking at the other couples until they fall apart, it didn't take much at all to send Loudmouth over the edge. Certainly he is a rageaholic who is dangerosuly close to being violent toward anyone in his path, including women. Before he attacks anyone for calling his girl a whore perhaps he should stop treating her like one-for starters he might want to show up at his next tv appearence with her on his arm rather than the girl he is cheating on her with. I do feel bad for the original girl (jaimee) as she truly was blinsided.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

So, I'm happy that Tiny Tool/Josh won as I think he probably deserved it the most, even if it meant that my precious Matsuflex didn't win. I wonder if the wedding was real though, seems kind of like a real spur of the moment thing to do.

I hope they let the Tools from the show be on I Love Money 3. I want to see Matsuflex again... They're casting for a season 2 of Tool Acadamy as well, so it seems like it was a hit for Vh1.
    You've been Philiminated.

VH1 has an interview up with Josh and Ashley and the wedding WAS real, they are thinking of doing another reception for their friends and the people that couldn't be there.

Josh cracked me up at the end when he was describing the wedding ceremony. "There was a man playing a harpoon..." and then he said something about saying his proposals. I think he meant vows, but I could be wrong. It just gave me a chuckle.

This kid will have hardly a chance of having more than $100k in his wallet in his lifetime. I hope he does something smart with it.

The wedding was sweet, but I don't see how it could have been real. How did they get the marriage liscence and get her fitted for her dress, etc in a matter of minutes

+ Reply to Thread