+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tool Academy - VH1

Re: The Tool Academy - VH1

Josh & Ashley made the F2! Yes!

I still prefer Scream Queens to this show in terms of non-of Love VH1 reality shows, but it has been pretty good all season. Not the best, but definitely not bad enough to keep me from turning it off. It's way better than anything I've expected.

@ Ashley tearing up when she had to give away her piglet baby. She is so hilarious. She has grown to be my favorite person on this show. So much, that I was disgusted when Shawn bad-mouthed her.

So happy that Shawn and Aida got the boot. They showed their true colors at the end, didn't they? Aida screaming how she's really not that nice yada, yada, yada. I wanted so badly for whoever that was holding Shawn back at the top of the staircase to kinda push him over so he'd go toppling down the stairs. I know, that was mean of me.

I agree with you there; Shawn was definitely way behind the other two. I think that Matsuflex still has a long way to go, but he showed way more progress. And then you have Josh who has truly changed. Apparently there are wedding bells too...

hi! i'm a newbie here so please bear with me. i so agree with you bbg. i thought aida was a simp for even thinking she could change shawn. he's a pig. having 2 girls at one time. and the jealousy she had for jenna couldn't be more evident. who thinks tommy's gir took him back? i bet she did. i think she so called dumped him for the cameras and went right back to supporting him with her kids child support checks. hope her kids father saw the show. she was not attractive in any way. she was evidently jealous of jenna as well.

Hiya SassnSauce and welcome to FORT. If you haven't already, please take a few moments to look through the site rules.
    It will help make your stay here easier for everyone
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I must be the only one who didn't feel any different about Shawn and Aida after their blow up. I kind of liked watching them on my tv. As far as Aida getting pissed, I think she had every right to after Tiny Tool called her a whore or whatever from way up on some balcony. That was a wussy move on Tiny Tool's part, because you KNOW he would never say anything to Shawn or Aida when he's up close to them.

He showed up with Jaime, they've every right to call them out.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3366245;
    He showed up with Jaime, they've every right to call them out.
    So call Shawn out. I really don't think Aida or ANY of the women there didn't have issues of their own. But after Shawn was eliminated, Tiny Tool (who I'm rooting for) really made a wussy move. Is Aida not suposed to get angry when someone calls her a name? In regards to Tiny Tool's offense, Shawn was doing what many boyfriends would do, which is get pissed and defend their woman. So I don't see a flaw in their outburst at the very end. They obviously each have their own issues, but I don't think they went down a notch during the post-elimination blow-up.

I get Tiny Tool was pissed at Shawn, but to me he proved to be a coward by attacking Aida instead, WAY UP on this balcony where he thought he was safe. Aida was so right when she said Tiny Tool would never have said that had they been in the same room.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's tiny....not stupid!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

She stood by him attacking the other couples, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread