+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: confessions of a teen idol

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: confessions of a teen idol

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3289330;
    this was a good episode. I enjoyed the talk with Scott...and the discussion as to how Hollywood has changed.

Did they tell us earlier how these guys have been supporting themselves all these years. AZ has done cruise ship work according to Scott but that was the first I heard of gainful employment
    I only remember a couple of them....Christopher Atkins builds swimming pools and Jamie Walters is in contruction and is a fireman, I believe.

I enjoyed this episode as well. I'm glad Adrian decided to stay. And Eric....he just cracks me up. Glad he got the photo in US weekly.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

CNs Vampire times friend! beemicemm's Avatar

Does anyone else prefer Jamie Walters as he is now? I definitely do. I like his laid back view of being a celebrity, it's refreshing when everone else on VH1 is ready to sell their souls to be famous.
    "It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world..."

The New York Post reviewed CoaTI:
    'CONFESSIONS OF A TEEN IDOL' GIVES AGING TEEN STARS A COMEBACK CHANCE - New York Post

Sounds like they were sucked in after previewing 2 episodes!

Aww...I'm sad Eric left. I'm holding on to hope that he comes back. I get why he didn't want to take his shirt off.....I just didn't want him to leave because of it. I wish the best for him!!

FORT Regular

I guess I don't understand the whole natural health stuff he was into, but the minute he told us that he puts "pee'' in his hair to make it "silky" or whatever.... I think he lost alot of female appreciation right then! ALOT! I would have kept that on the downlow! JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by rhsmomtoo;3299740;
    I guess I don't understand the whole natural health stuff he was into, but the minute he told us that he puts "pee'' in his hair to make it "silky" or whatever.... I think he lost alot of female appreciation right then! ALOT! I would have kept that on the downlow! JMO.
    Washing your hair in it was new to me, but years ago (over a decade at least) I saw on some show that your first morning's pee was good for acne. You just dampen a cloth with it and pat your face. And... I.. kinda..sorta..tried it. Hey, I was desperate! I only tried it once, so of course I didn't see any improvement. Maybe if I had stuck with it... I just felt too dumb to try it again.

Anyway, I hope Eric comes back. He was my whole reason for watching the show. And honestly, can he blame those women for wanting to see him topless? He's damn fine! And how weird that after the auction he just happened to be walking around the house packing his stuff up on camera without a shirt on. But.. that was on his terms..
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

In this week's episode, all the guys had to talk to someone in their life who had been affected by their fame.
    Jeremy - sister
    Eric - brother (on the phone)
    Billy - best friend
    Adrian - his 2 sons
    Jamie - his former music producer
    David -- ??? (who? did we miss it?)
    Christopher -- ??? (ditto)

Did Chris and David get edited out?

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3300515;
    In this week's episode, all the guys had to talk to someone in their life who had been affected by their fame.
    Jeremy - sister
    Billy - best friend
    Adrian - his 2 sons

No, you must've missed it. They went in on it together. I forget what they auctioned off...maybe a day at the beach with them? That sounds familiar. But whatever it was....it did well!!!

Terena, I thought the SAME thing about Eric packing up his truck with his shirt off. I think it was more that they were TELLING him to and he had all these eyes on him. Of course....he has nothing to hide and really its not a big deal, but I'm sure after awhile of people (women) ONLY wanting that from him it would get old and annoying. I don't know....I get it...I just don't think it was worth leaving over.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3301171;
    No, you must've missed it. They went in on it together. I forget what they auctioned off...maybe a day at the beach with them? That sounds familiar. But whatever it was....it did well!!!

Terena, I thought the SAME thing about Eric packing up his truck with his shirt off. I think it was more that they were TELLING him to and he had all these eyes on him. Of course....he has nothing to hide and really its not a big deal, but I'm sure after awhile of people (women) ONLY wanting that from him it would get old and annoying. I don't know....I get it...I just don't think it was worth leaving over.
    This show is a 2 edged sword. You come be on this embarressing, degrading show and you will become popular again... Promise!!! I think Eric isn't going to let Hollywood tell him how to live his life!! Fame is definately different now. People feels it's their right to demand he take his shirt off. Maybe this is what young audiences expect of stars today. Just sayin..

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3300515;
    Jeremy - sister
    Billy - best friend
    Adrian - his 2 sons

Oops. I just re-read your post and I totally didn't read it correctly the first time. Actually....it seems as if I didn't read it at all. No, I didn't see Chris or David talk to anyone.

+ Reply to Thread