+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: confessions of a teen idol

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: confessions of a teen idol

I would also love to see some of those former teen idols mentioned in another one of these shows. I found it interesting... how about a bunch of girls though the next time? I can think of a LOT who starred in big shows and then disappeared.

As I watched this show I kept wondering how much training (acting, singing etc.) these guys have had...

The greatest actors usually have the best training, they know that acting is hard work and is a craft that must constantly be worked on. Does anyone know if any of these guys did theatre while they were out of the spotlight? It just seems to me that a person who loves to act would do it... whether it was in the limelight or not... and so I wondered if they actually loved to perform and act or if their true love was the attention.

Adrian and Chris were my favourites, I hope they can find work that will make them happy.

Oh, and for the record, my true girl crush was on Michael J. Fox. :love I bought all the teenbeats for pics of him... of course, he was so talented and went on to do so much more before his disease held him back.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 02-26-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yahoo posted an article on the top 25 Teen Idols of All - Time and boy....I think they have it waaaaaaaaay off.

#1. Davy Jones

#2. Britney Spears

#3. Miley Cyrus

#4. Avril LaVigne

#5. David Cassidy

#6. Michael Jackson

#7. Tanya Tucker

#8. Lulu

#9. Donny & Marie ....I guess they count as one

#10. Menudo....same as above

#11. Taylor Swift

#12. Jonas Brothers

#13. Backstreet Boys

#14. Hanson

#15. Silverchair

#16. LeAnn Rimes

#17. N'Sync

#18. Ricky Nelson

#19. Debbie Gibson

#20. Shaun Cassidy

#21. Frankie Lymon

#22. New Kids On The Block

#23. Brandy

#24. Tiffany

#25. 98 Degrees

I'm assuming this is based on this ONE guys taste.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I just moved to a more upscale neighborhood in LA (that's generic enough), and guess who is my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR???

Jason Hervey, co-executive producer of Confessions of a Teen Idol. And, of course, older brother Wayne on "The Wonder Years"

I've already met his dad, & either kids or niece/nephew, who are all very nice.

Can't wait to meet Jason -- for teen idol suggestions on season 2 and for any interesting new info.
    And, of course, to find out where Christopher Atkins lives ... :-)

hahahahahahahaha! (manical laugh?)
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 04-07-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3406771;
    I just moved to a more upscale neighborhood in LA (that's generic enough), and guess who is my NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR???

Jason Hervey, co-executive producer of Confessions of a Teen Idol. And, of course, older brother Wayne on "The Wonder Years"

I've already met his dad, & either kids or niece/nephew, who are all very nice.

Can't wait to meet Jason -- for teen idol suggestions on season 2 and for any interesting new info.
    And, of course, to find out where Christopher Atkins lives ... :-)

hahahahahahahaha! (manical laugh?)
    That is totally cool!!!! Can I come visit you? Actually, my cousin who is a producer lives in the Hills and she has invited me to come visit her. She lives down the street from Kevin Smith (I'm such a HUGE Jay and Silent Bob fan!) and walks past his house everyday when she walks her dog One of these days I'm going to have to go visit her. Jason Hervey was also the bratty orphan in PeeWee's Big Adventure and Marty's uncle in Back to the Future.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Maybe I'm slow but i just realized Billy Hufsey is featured in a commercial during the run of the show. It's him, right? Don't ask me what the commercial is trying to push, though, I was so shocked to see him in it, I totally forgot.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Stacerace - you can definitely come visit me! (I'm a big Kevin Smith fan. And Kevin & I have e-bonded over detesting the same person -- I'm the President of this particular person's "hate club"; Kevin is the VP!) PM me when you decide to visit.

When I put the "neighbor thing" on facebook, 1 of my sorority sisters wrote: "Vote for Scrote" (it's a "Wayne" thing).

Gotta go watch my new addition .... "The Cougar". (I need a hobby ...)

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3409941;
    That is totally cool!!!! Can I come visit you? Actually, my cousin who is a producer lives in the Hills and she has invited me to come visit her. She lives down the street from Kevin Smith (I'm such a HUGE Jay and Silent Bob fan!) and walks past his house everyday when she walks her dog One of these days I'm going to have to go visit her. Jason Hervey was also the bratty orphan in PeeWee's Big Adventure and Marty's uncle in Back to the Future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112