+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: confessions of a teen idol

Re: confessions of a teen idol

I swore off all VH1 shows a long time ago, but I'm actually getting sucked into this one. I've watched a few various episodes but I'm not caught up yet, I'm trying to track down the rest to fill in the gaps.

I'm mostly interested because I want to see Chris Atkins succeed. He deserves another genuine shot at the top. I don't really give a flip about the rest, although Adrian Zmed seems like a nice enough old guy who should get some character parts in his age range. Sitcoms and dramas are always looking for the father of some main character to make an appearance; he could fit that bill.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

I would be excited to see Chris, Billy, and Jeremy do other things. I think David is not gonna get anywhere until he realizes things wont be HANDED to him. I think if he truely wanted to be back in the business he would take constructive criticism and run with it.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I was happy to see Jeremy do well at the second audition this week. I hope that he can keep that happy medium between over the top and too controlled.

What is just me or is Billy Hufsey a total ham? When he was singing that song during his audition, I was so embarrassed for him.

FORT Fogey

David is such a jerk, but he has the looks that Hollywood wants so he will be in something. I hope at least more than me watch this show and see what he truly is though. Jeremy seems like a lost soul to me. He looks like he has all the right stuff to be a great guy, and I root for him. He just needs to get his focus, and believe in himself a little more. He takes advice well, sometimes just his actions come off wrong. He reminds me of my seven year old. Billy I rooted for at first, but something is just weird about him. I do not know if he is trying to hard, or if he is just a little mentally slow or what. I don't dislike him, he just seems off.

Did Eric not participate in this challenge or was it edited out, or did I just miss it?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3324303;
    I was happy to see Jeremy do well at the second audition this week. I hope that he can keep that happy medium between over the top and too controlled.

What is just me or is Billy Hufsey a total ham? When he was singing that song during his audition, I was so embarrassed for him.
    No! It was not just you! He WAY over did both of his auditions. I mean.....he was drooling!!!

I don't know why Chris, Eric or Adrian didn't participate!?!?!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Adrian was still in Aruba doing something with his cruise ship show. He left last week. Chris had a real audition to go to that his agent had set up...and I have no idea why Eric wasn't there

Eric was there. And then all three of them were at the 2nd audition. I think they should have done it even though they weren't there for the first one. I don't know.

FORT Fogey

The finale is tonight.They supposedly get some " gift" from the producers that may help relaunch their careers.

I really enjoyed this show. I fell for all of these guys again and especially loved seeing the "brotherhood" they made with each other. It wouldn't have been the same without that. It was great to see them change on this journey and I love that they gave them a little something to jump start their career. I wish them all the best and I will probably tune into whatever they do next.

I hope they do a second season!

This was better than I expected. They seemed like real people, but it feels as if they would be better off without fame.

+ Reply to Thread