+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love U (TLC)

Love U (TLC)

Do any of you know what this show is about? I went to the TLC site, but all it gave was a "meet the couples, meet the host" breakdown. When I saw the commercial for it last night, my boyfriend and I looked at each other and said "Wait. They have to do stressful things like pick out a movie together ??" If this is as hairy as this show gets - and if there's a cash prize - sign me up!

Here's what I find about it, from the Chicago Sun Times:

"Love U" (9 p.m., TLC): Oh good. A variation on the boot-camp reality series with engaged couples trying to find out if they're marriage material. Here's a hint, folks: If your beloved is so vain and idiotically superficial that he's eager to go on a reality show to test your relationship, run don't walk. You don't want this loser. (Repeated at midnight.)

LOL. I guess I could've just consulted my local paper. It just seemed as if the "tests" they were putting the couples to were ridiculously easy. Come on, this is the age of fear factor - make them pick out a video together while having to ward off a scorpion attack or something.

Ah, I didn't notice you were from Chicago

But yeah, doesn't seem like tough stuff, but then it's TLC.

This is true. Maybe they should consider doing a crossover show, and have the couple deal with the aftermath of a Hilde room design, or make them spend an evening with Frank at a swap meet.

+ Reply to Thread