Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fan

The Real Housewives of Orange County

I'm surprised no one started anything on this yet.

Gretchen is sooo beatiful, I could see Tamra's jealousy already. But something about Grethen just doesn't seem right. I think she might be waiting for her husband to pass so she could take a huge wad of cash.

Jeana looks like she lost a lot of weight, and she also looks like she's aged. She's still beautiful though.

Quinn was boring, so I sure don't miss her.

Tammy Knickerboker was pretty boring too, but her daughters were fun to watch. Do you think Tammy left the show by choice, or the producers got rid of her because she provides little content?

Not much to say about the others.

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I'm glad this show is back, I've missed the OC's, I've been watching them since season one.
    Jeanna looked so aged! I was surprised she hadn't gotten rid of her husband yet.
    Vicki is still the same. I don't know why she has to get permission from her grown children if she wants to buy something, she should ask her husband.
    Tamra, the same, glad she got that free loader son out of the house.
    Laurie looks like she got more plastic surgery on her lips. She looked like Donald Duck.
    Gretchen, I'm on the fence with her. She is either an angel for taking care of an obviously ill man or she's just with him for his money. We'll have to wait and see on this one.
    I wonder what happened to Tammy and Quinn? I was hoping they would say why they are not on the show anymore.

FORT Fanatic

I can't believe that Vickie lets out shreaks in public like that; the reason she was trying to drum up support to buy the yacht is because it's her husband who likes their property in Arizona, and she wants to sell that to buy the yacht. Why doesn't Jeana do something about that mole (?) on the right side of her chin?

Laurie's mouth area is wrinkled-looking - very strange. George already looks bored to death - at least in that restaurant where they were having dinner.

Tamra's bulging breasts in that animal-print dress were a pathetic bid for attention. I assume she actually plans to appear in public dressed like that? It was like two band aids.

Laurie gets lip injections, what they do is turn your upper lip upwards. I went with my friend who had it done, her lips were so thin that the doctor giving the injections suggested she get a "lip" implant. I think that Tamra's mother could benefit from an upper lip implant. I was surprised her lips weren't addressed when they went to the plastic surgeon's office. I wonder how Tamra's husband's business is doing. Are MBZ selling well these days? Is Vicki's business affected by the downturn in the real estate market? Not as many people buying houses so is she selling less insurance? It's interesting how one business affects another in this economy.

Laurie - Can't stand her gold digging ways. What is George's business? I wonder if his income has been affected. I love the way Laurie says we can stop in Dubai to "shop". Whose money you shopping with, Laurie? Oh, that's right........not yours so who cares!!!!
    Jeanna - I think she is the most down to earth but she needs to "freshen" up her look. I don't think she lost weight, in fact it looked as though she gained a ton, mostly in her stomach.
    Vicki - I think its a good idea to talk to your grown children about making such a huge decision. Those kids grew up with that summer home in Lake Havasu, I can see how her daughter wouldn't want her to sell it.
    Gretchen - I agree, I am on the fence with her, too. As they say, "Watch what happens!!!"

FORT Fogey

SO GLAD THEY ARE BACK!!!!

Gretchen never married Jeff. He passed awaySept 13 and she is living in Costa Mesa.
    I don't think they were really buying in Coto. I think it was a way to introduce her into the show.
    I did NOT like the way she treated his daughter on camera.

Laurie hasn't changed. And WOW! Her DH knows Charles Branson. Think he meant RICHARD Branson?

FORT Newbie

Re: Entitlement in the Real Housewives of O.C. and Atlanta

Quinn WAS boring and so desperate to get married so I'm glad she's gone. But to replace her with Gretchen? God, what a nightmare. This show is getting to become more like the gang in Atlanta. Of COURSE these women (on both shows) are over-the top but, obviously, that's the point or we wouldn't be watching them every week. The sense of "entitlement" that the majority of these women feel is not to be believed but they DO! They actually DO believe it! At Tamra's (is that her name? They all look the same!) 40th birthday party, she flashes her $40k watch around and says, more than once, "I deserve this!" And she believes it.

Ok, ok-I'll stop with the negatives because there are so many so I'll just try and talk about positive things. I think Jeanna and Vicki deserve a lot of credit because they work-and they work very hard. Could I stand to be in the same room with Vicki for 5 minutes? Absolutely not. But that's ok because it's never going to happen. Her parenting seems horrifying but, obviously, we are only seeing the outrageous stuff. Her kids are actually pretty great. She embarrasses them to no end but they seem to love her and they are headed in the right direction. Briana is a virgin (well, maybe not now). She has a steady relationship with a great guy who wants to be a cop and Briana wants to be a nurse. Both these jobs require education and dedication and neither of them will make them the kind of $$ that their parents make but they know this. Michael WANTS the lifestyle but he knows that it comes at a "price." He admits that insurance is boring but it will allow him to buy a yacht so they will be ok.

Jeanna, Jeanna, Jeanna-stop hanging around with these idiots. You are smart yet you seem to "dumb" yourself down when you are with these women. And YOUR kids will be ok. Shane will have the hardest time but he was obviously raised with huge expectations to carry on the baseball legacy and it's probably not going to happen but he will find that out on his own. Cara is great-fresh? yes Bratty at times? yes, but she's just playing to the camera. She is super smart and in a good school and she will do fine. And she doesn't drink which is amazing. With few exceptions, everyone on both shows (O.C. and Atlanta) drink WAY too much alcohol. They are never without a drink. If you took away the alcohol, most of the drama probably wouldn't happen. Anyway, Jeanna-you are doing great and will continue to do so especially since Matt is out of the house. It's very sad that he has the disease of alcoholism and I'm sorry that you and your kids have had to live with it for so long but you and your kids will do fine. Try and rein in Colton. He seems like a great kid but still needs to be parented and if his "role" models are his father and his older brother, that's a shame. I don't know who "Uncle Richie" is. They just call him a "Family Friend" but seems to be the Voice of Reason in an often chaotic household. Good luck to all the housewives because, with few exceptions (again, Jeanna and Vicki and DeShawn and Lisa in Atlanta) they are going to need it!

Yay! The people I love to hate are back!

Lauri, we aren't buying how happy you are blah, blah, blah....just NOT! George, you're an IDIOT!! You proved it AGAIN last night. Plus, you have gained another chin...congratulations!

Vicki, please wear a bag over your head and a ball gag for the rest of the season.

Tamra, gross...just GROSS! You are a liar. You had your boobs done again. You didn't "lose weight". Your husband is STILL orange and your skin is kinda gross and blotchy!

The images of Jeanna in her home from almost 30 years ago is plain pathetic.

Lastly, I noticed 2 "brady's" missing from the happiest couples montage. They must be in the doghouse this season.

FORT Fan

Last night's episode didn't disappoint. I admire Jeana for allowing Matt into her house, but I think she should have asked Matt if he wanted to keep his prized moose before removing it.

Gretchen was snotty to Jeff's daughter. He didn't need that kind of stress during the last few months of his life. Couldn't she have just kept her lips zipped for Jeff's sake? I admire her devotion and fidelity to Jeff, really I do.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;3241786;
    Yay! The people I love to hate are back!

Lauri, we aren't buying how happy you are blah, blah, blah....just NOT! George, you're an IDIOT!! You proved it AGAIN last night. Plus, you have gained another chin...congratulations!

Vicki, please wear a bag over your head and a ball gag for the rest of the season.

Tamra, gross...just GROSS! You are a liar. You had your boobs done again. You didn't "lose weight". Your husband is STILL orange and your skin is kinda gross and blotchy!

The images of Jeanna in her home from almost 30 years ago is plain pathetic.

Lastly, I noticed 2 "brady's" missing from the happiest couples montage. They must be in the doghouse this season.

Hilarious and true!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Glad to see this show back. I too think that Jeanna needs to give up the ghosts of her past Playboy days and celebrate the woman she is today. I never watched the 1st season so I don't know much about the hubby but from the bits they've shown...she isn't missing much.
    I love Vicki! Yep, she's loud, overbearing and opinionated but she's a wide open book. You have to either take her or leave her. Tamra probably got her boobs amped up again. The hubby didn't seem to appreciate going down a size. That Lauri needs to go to Tamra's doc cause you can almost list the surgeries she's had by looking at her - and that's not a good thing. I'm thinking Gretchen really loves the hubby but we shall see.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast