+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent: The Money and The Power

FORT Newbie

50 Cent: The Money and The Power

Hey All,
    I'm Kate with MTV and I wanted to get your 2 cents..or 50...on 50 Cent's new show: The Money and the Power. It airs Thursday nights at 10pm so either check it out then or go to 50cent.mtv.com and let me know what you think, good or bad. Thanks!
    -Kate with MTV

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 50 Cent: The Money and The Power

I love 50...and thats about the only reason I'm watching it. I guess it could be better...but it could be worse. I think it would be better if there were some more interesting contestants. I could care less about most of them.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KateFS08;3240525;
    Hey All,
    I'm Kate with MTV and I wanted to get your 2 cents..or 50...on 50 Cent's new show: The Money and the Power. It airs Thursday nights at 10pm so either check it out then or go to 50cent.mtv.com and let me know what you think, good or bad. Thanks!
    -Kate with MTV
    Its horrible,and I am a hip hop fan.I watched about 5 minutes and just couldnt take it anymore.

You should have just shown reruns of Pdiddy's show and saved yourself some money.

I set the DVR to record all future episodes of this, recorded the first episode, watched the first twenty minutes or so, lost interest, then deleted it and the recording channel. It was not good.

I've only been able to watch a few minutes of a couple of episodes. The contestants are boring and as much as I like 50, he seems a little fake.

I agree with those who say the show needs more interesting contestants. Furthermore, the tasks are rather boring. As much as you want the show not to totally remind the viewers of "The Apprentice", you have to give them tasks that involve both handling and generating money. Cleaning up horse poop in a suit is not captivating television. If 50 is talking about who can handle his money, then we need to see them doing task after task that involves wheeling and dealing with money. Anything less makes the show obviously pointless.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for all the great feedback guys.

Hope you all know the show has new tune in. Its airing at 10pm on Thursday on MTV2 and 1am on MTV. If you missed last night's episode, catch it at MTV.com

Kate, w/ MTV

I heard this one got the ax. I was hoping they just revamped it, and got some interesting and focused contestants in the house. Followed it a bit (caught the episodes online) and would have loved to see people with solid business plans compete to have their plans executed.

FORT Newbie

I love the show particularly the last episode where we saw Fiddy's roots in Queens. He is far better than Trump with messages that everyone can relate to.

I can't believe how this show ended. Okay....it was officially a disaster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast