+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scream Queens

Scream Queens

I like this show on VH1. Still waiting for Michelle to crash & burn. She is so self-involved it is pathetic. She comments on how pretty she is at EVERY opportunity.

One show, two girls got makeovers and she made a comment like, "They look great but could you imagine if they had given ME a makeover? They would just have to stop the show right now!"

FORT Fan

Re: Scream Queens

I just started watching this show, it's pretty decent. I can't stand Jessica though. Um, well, I think that's her name.

FORT Fan

This show's decent. Tanedra and Lindsay are my faves so far.

FORT Newbie

Yeah, Michelle's gotta go. They'll keep her around for awhile for drama and suspense, but she is not getting a 'winner' edit. I'm betting on Tenedra ....or is it Lindsay? The Nickelodeon girl. She is evolving and reconnecting to her past, but...I hate to say this....she would need to lose some weight.

My mind is just escaping me now, but that one asian girl with bangs that was cut second, she is BEAUTIFUL. I think she could do more, she just needs to know how to access her freakin BRAIN!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LapisLazuli;3233672;
    Tenedra ....or is it Lindsay? The Nickelodeon girl.
    Tanedra is the black girl and Lindsay is the Nickelodeon girl.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3233700;
    Tanedra is the black girl and Lindsay is the Nickelodeon girl.
    I am sorry, my punctuation was messed up and misleading. I meant that I see the most potential in Tanedra AND...I'm sorry, I still am not sure..but the Nickelodeon girl. Lindsay, right? She and Tanedra are my top two....

Michelle will go down in a fantastical burst of flames and I CANNOT WAIT for it to happen. Maybe she would have won if she had gotten a makeover too

I was determined not to like this show, but I can't seem to help it! I'm pulling for Tanedra since she seems to have more talent than all of the others combined.

It was a hoot to see Sean Gunn on this week's show but I'm afraid no matter what he does, he's always going to be "Kirk" from "Gilmore Girls" to me.
    Love lives forever <3

I'm pulling for lindsay and Tanedra, both seem to have alot of talent.

This show is really kind of funny. I love the names appearing on that hook that just hangs there. Love the axe going into the evictee's picture with blood running down it, is literally a scream!! I like the competitions too--except for getting into the bathtub one.

What is Quality TV? junktvjunkie's Avatar

Just started watching this show... saw a clip of it on The Soup and figured I should lose a few more brain cells... They showed a clip of Jessica playing the head on the table.. I thought it might be another disasterfest like America's Most Smartest Model, but I actually enjoy it. So far, from the last two episodes, I think Tanedra is really amazing and Lindsay seems really strong too. I'm also rooting for Angela to move up in the ranks, but really, I find it hard not to root for any of them...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast