+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scream Queens

FORT Fan

Re: Scream Queens

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3247572;
    Tanedra is boring and she isn't versatile. I honstly don't think she deserves to win.
    Yeah, she's kinda boring, but I thought Tanedra was the best actress and therefore deserved to win. That said, I would've been OK with Lindsay winning, too.

Tanedra was the most believable in my opinion. I'm glad she got her shot at stardom!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yay! The right girl won! Most reality competition shows cop out, picking the one that sucks but shows some improvement instead of rewarding the one who is consistently good. Congratulations, Tenedra! I hate horror movies but might watch Saw VI just to see how she does.

I thought this would be another cheezy, stupid VH1 show, and other than probably one episode, I didn't watch the episodes when they aired on TV.

But then while reading comments about the show, people seemed to have fallen in love with it. And so I gave it a chance, watched it online, and fell in love with it also.

Michelle was TV gold. Sometimes she was OTT, sometimes she was very talented, but she was always great to watch. I know that she had many bitchy comments coming out of her mouth, but most of the time, I saw her as the comic relief of the show.

I'm happy with Tanedra winning. Admittedly, I sometimes got chills from watching her performances. She faltered when it was down to the F4, but she still had many shining moments. I look forward to read about how she does in Saw VI. I would go watch the movie myself, but I hate horror movies.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Season 2 is coming!

I loved this show so much. I don't know if this new season can amount to the awesomeness that was Season 1 (seriously, one of my favorite reality TV seasons, ever), but I'm still excited nonetheless.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123