+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scream Queens

Re: Scream Queens

I can't figure out who to root for ??

I know who to root against! I think we all have that part figured out!!

For that reason, they will probably keep Michelle and her "VAH-gina" a few more weeks!

FORT Fan

I don't really like Jessica. She seems nice enough, but she goes way too over the top most of the time, and that bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by LapisLazuli;3233672;
    or is it Lindsay? The Nickelodeon girl. She is evolving and reconnecting to her past, but...I hate to say this....she would need to lose some weight.
    I don't think she's fat at all, the lower half of her body looks fine, but she seems to have some aversion to bras. Her chest just always looks saggy ans sloppy, and lopsided. Somebody please get her to Victoria's Secret!

Sarah was on Millionaire Matchmaker...don't know if this was brought up or not. But I saw her on it this morning and, not surprisingly, she wasn't chosen for a date.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3239119;
    Sarah was on Millionaire Matchmaker...don't know if this was brought up or not. But I saw her on it this morning and, not surprisingly, she wasn't chosen for a date.
    No one wanted to date someone with the disposition of a whiny pitbull and the face of a distaff Buddy Hackett? Quelle surprise!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3239184;
    No one wanted to date someone with the disposition of a whiny pitbull and the face of a distaff Buddy Hackett? Quelle surprise!

I'm really hoping Lindsay wins the whole thing. She's very likeable and with a bit more training she could be a good actress. Angela needed to leave however I feel she was a better actress than Tanedra. I feel they are keeping Tanedra around for the Awww shucks factor. She's never had any training and look how far she's gotten kind of a thing. I truly do not want Michelle to win this at all. She's far too full of herself.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I honestly thought Lindsay's performance wasn't the best. Hers didn't seem too real, it seemed like acting to me. I liked Angela but she was a bit too whiny in both her acting and her real life moments. I actually thought Michelle did the best last night.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3244019;
    Angela needed to leave however I feel she was a better actress than Tanedra. I feel they are keeping Tanedra around for the Awww shucks factor.
    You're totally kidding, right?! Good one! You almost had me! No one could say Tendera is not an acting force to be reckoned with after watching the majority of the season! Remember the episode where the girls had to jump from the building and Tenedra make a GREAT choice in choosing to leap in a completely different way? Or what about the episode where they had to emerge from bloody water and yell at an imaginary foe - T's Oscar worthy performance (Shawnee's words) gave me chills and gave her the win. There are tons of other examples. The girl is amazing! Angela was mediocre at best. The only time I've seen T really stumble was the last episode. Can't sum a person's ability on one episode. For T, the sum is awesome!
    Last edited by meemee2000; 12-07-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Tanedra is boring and she isn't versatile. I honstly don't think she deserves to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast