+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton's my new BFF

Paris Hilton's my new BFF

I used the search option and I didn't see a thread on this. Is anyone else watching this show? I find it ABSOLUTELY hysterical! That Onch guy was a total trip. Clark Gable's grandaughter seems a bit off herself. I just have one question...What the %$#& does TTYN mean
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Re: Paris Hilton's my new BFF

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3224885;
    What the %$#& does TTYN mean
    It means "talk to you never" (as opposed to the more commonly used ttyl = talk to you later). And yes, I'll admit that I watch this show. It's one of my guilty pleasures .
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

That's what I thought it meant but I was curious to know for sure. I noticed that she said to Onch that she couldn't say TTYN to him. I thought that was interesting. I thought he looked much better after he removed his make-up and did you notice how his voice and his whole demeanor changed after that? That's probably closer to the person he really is and the rest was just mugging for the camera. Anyway, I found him to be a very interesting character. I also cannot STAND that Corrie person and I don't quite understand why Paris wanted her to be her pet. While I think it was RIDICULOUS (if not a bit comical) that Zui threatened her physically, I thought that it was UNACCEPTABLE for Corrie to make racist statments about Onch. I just felt like Paris should have called her on it. Speaking of Zui, what's with those stupid looking mouse ears she wears all the time? She looks ridiculous
    Last edited by stacerace; 10-29-2008 at 01:08 AM.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

FORT Fan

I'm so glad Onch is gone. I found him incredibly annoying.

I agree that Onch was annoying but he's like a trainwreck. I was fascinated at the same time and couldn't look away I like Shelly but she's the one that resembles me the most (personality wise) when I was that age.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

which one is Clark Gable's granddaughter again? I forget

Caylie is Clark Gable's granddaughter. She actually looks just like him. Just imagine her with short, dark hair and a pencil thin mustache saying, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!" She's a bit of a trainwreck herself and a bit of a drunk. I thought I was going to die when she came out in that big pink ball gown to the elimination ceremony and the sceptor simply because it was her birthday I thought it was very sweet that Paris brought her a cake and made her the pet afterwards. I totally LOVED Paris' house too! I wish I had 1 huge closet for my clothes with a gorgeous crystal chandelier and another huge closet for just my shoes in my house I loved that she has a replica of her house for her dogs too. I was just telling my Mom about that this morning (she was rolling her eyes and complaining how ridiculous it is to live in such excess, which I agree with but it's still fun!) and that I have always wanted to have a big dog house in my backyard that resembled my house ever since I was a little girl!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

FORT Fan

I caught 2 episodes of this show last night after I was doing so well avoiding it. I'm hooked. I need to go to On Demand and catch up on the first few episodes. I just find contestants on reality shows fascinating.

I am so glad someone started a thread on this show. I like it, but I always found Paris entertaining since The Simple Life. I believe these TV shows have "softened" her somewhat. I like her new look, she looks less trashy than she used to. I still say she follows Nicole Ritchie with her looks, and I am glad they mended the "rift" between them from a few years ago.

I am rooting for Brittney, Lauren & Kiki (not sure who my favorite is yet) and I am SO glad Onch & Zui are gone. Both got on my nerves after the first few weeks.

FORT Newbie

I totally expected to hate this show and have my disdain for Paris grow as a result of watching her on a reality show. I'm loving it AND I am actually liking Paris! I'm really rooting for Brittney!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast