+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris Hilton's my new BFF

FORT Newbie

Re: Paris Hilton's my new BFF

Thanks for telling me what TTYN was i was stumped especially when she wouldn't say it to certain people. I like the show its cool not my fav show but its okay

kaylee is gable's grandkid, huh? geez, if he were alive im sure he would be so proud of her drunken antics and stupidity (and lack of style).

I gave Kiki a chance after the first episode when I thought she was unfairly ganged-up on (not that she didn't probably deserve it) but last night's ep proved to me that she is selfish & a confirmed b1tch who will step onany toes to get her way. Paris made the right decision to eliminate her.

She is not the first one to say she is not there to make friends. If I were on a reality show, whether I wanted the prize (guy or $$) or not, I would make friends with some of the other girls. WTH else are they going to do for those few weeks? Besides, if everyone hates you, you become a target for elimination, or so it seems.

well i watch the season finale just to see who won, and Brittany did, but i was left wondering what the prize really was for winning? Are they just going to go out together and just be friends? or is there more...? what? huh!? lol I wonder if we'll ever see them in the public eye together, most likely Brittany will fade into the background after her 15 minutes of fame as the show winner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12