Thread: Real Chance of Love

Re: Real Chance of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3275991;
    I thought Chance dumped them both?
    he did dump them both.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Yep. Cali and Risky both got dumped and Chance ran off into the sunset with the squirrel.
    You've been Philiminated.

I found this show with only a few episodes to go, but OMG -- it is hilarious!
    Hope the 3rd brother gets more involved in the NEXT season. Because, hellooo, since Chance didn't choose anyone, you KNOW there will be a season 2. What is the other brother's nickname? Hopefully, it's "Phat" so VH1 can call season 2 "Phat Chance of Love".

Then, I checked out the Stallionaires music on myspace and and it is SHOCKINGLY GOOD. (And, this comment coming from someone who has done marketing/promotions for several labels.) Before this show, I hadn't heard of the Stallionaires before, but I'm downloading some tracks for my iPod.

I just watched the finale, and it wasn't even suspenseful like I was hoping it would be. It was pretty obvious that Chance wasn't really into this whole dating show, so him picking none of them was fitting. And Bay Bay Bay was never going to win. She somehow got to the end by only having a friendship with Real. It was obvious that Corn Fed was gonna win.

These two suck at eliminations. They're so monotonous with their delivery. For example, when Real was talking to Bayx3, he said, "Bay Bay Bay, you came a long way, way, way," which, although cheesy, was a clever line, I thought. But he came off so boring when he said it. It was like their was no life in him when he was talking to the girls at elimination. Same with Chance. At least with Flav, NY, and Bret, they're pretty lively in front of their daters. These guys... no.

I'm not expecting a S2. For one, this show was average at best. Two, I don't think it was that popular. And three, Chance cannot lead a show by himself (unless Real and CF break up, but like I've said before, not even Real can carry his own show).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Finally got around to watching the finale after what seems like MONTHS & MONTHS of watching this show....and whoo-freakin'-hoo. Dumb. Lame. Over it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3278782;
    Finally got around to watching the finale after what seems like MONTHS & MONTHS of watching this show....and whoo-freakin'-hoo. Dumb. Lame. Over it.
    Hold up, we still got the reunion... that will air in 2 weeks! Oh gosh, please just end it now.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

No kidding! Why not air it next week? They dragged this on WAAAAAY too long and then had the most boring finale. Blah.

FORT Fan

Three words: Chance is gay.

Forget the obvious that he didn't choose anyone so he could get another show. The man is gay. Or at least, that's my theory.

Anyone watch the Reunion? There is something seriously wrong with Chance. There is just something off He was asked if he HAD to choose between Risky and Cali who would it be.....after a long time trying to avoid the question he finally picked Risky. Cali didn't look happy.

Milf didn't show up. She confirmed...was given airline tickets...but she didn't show up and she turned off her cell phone. Who knows.

Corn Fed actually looked really good...she had long brown hair. She just looked more classy. Her and Real are going to "take it slow."

Other than that....it was a big YAWN!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I really liked Corn Fed's new look. But the reunion show was a huge snoozefest

+ Reply to Thread