+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real Chance of Love

Re: Real Chance of Love

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3263236;
    We still have to wait over a week to find out who the winners are. We don't need a clip show next Monday. This show isn't that great anyway. There were a few good episodes in the beginning, but things went downhill after the guys eliminated some of the most entertaining girls early on.

But as we wait for another week, I'll try to predict who wins...

Corn Fed vs. Bay Bay Bay - I think her name should have been "Corn Bread" instead of "Corn Fed." It just sounds better. But anyway, Corn Fed wins hands down, and I'll be shocked if she doesn't. Bayx3 was edited as the villain of the show, and villains never win. Not only that, but Bayx3 spent most of her time downplaying Milf instead of getting to know Real more. I don't think even Real would be stupid enough to choose her.

Cali vs. Risky - This one is hard. Risky was invisible for a handful of episodes, and Cali is as boring as watching paint dry. Chance doesn't seem to be as into the whole dating show as his brother does, but I think he'll end up picking Risky.

Chance doesn't seem to be into girls at all. But I agree I think Risky will win. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't pick anyone at all though.

I predict Chance will pick the squirrel!

I loved the clip show. All the stuff about the girls having hairy faces was hilarious. I'd be so mortified if I were one of those women, though! And the Sesame Street part where the Grover voice says "brought to you by the letter S for Stallionaaaaires" was hysterical.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3269213;
    I loved the clip show. All the stuff about the girls having hairy faces was hilarious. I'd be so mortified if I were one of those women, though! And the Sesame Street part where the Grover voice says "brought to you by the letter S for Stallionaaaaires" was hysterical.

hahah YES. Chance talking about those chicks having Santa Claus beards was hilarious!

Chance was really just so disrespectful to Rabbit. And she was by far the prettiest and classiest girl there

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3270122;
    Chance was really just so disrespectful to Rabbit. And she was by far the prettiest and classiest girl there
    No doubt... surely she is not really interested in him. It must be all about the competition now!

FORT Fanatic

And there you have it.

The squirrel it is.

I had a strong feeling Chance would pick nobody from the get-go of this show. He was never in it for the girls anyway.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

So, Chance picks the squirrel and Real picks the girl who looks like she got lost on the way to a Price is Right taping.

I love this show.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3275672;
    So, Chance picks the squirrel and Real picks the girl who looks like she got lost on the way to a Price is Right taping.

I love this show.
    I thought Chance dumped them both?

+ Reply to Thread