+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real Chance of Love

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Real Chance of Love

I'm just glad Milf is gone!!!!!!!

But you're right CG.....it has gone on WAAAAAAY longer than it should've!! January 19th!?! Goodness gracious!

FORT Fan

I thought I was the only one that thought this show is being dragged on waaaaaaaaaay too long. Although I am watching but I can't believe it's kept my interest.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3259925;
    I thought I was the only one that thought this show is being dragged on waaaaaaaaaay too long. Although I am watching but I can't believe it's kept my interest.
    I agree! I'm so ready for the finale already. And, I hope Chance picks Risky. I don't really care who Real picks as I like both of his final two.

FORT Fanatic

I got to say, I'm surprised that the Real half of the series has been far more entertaining than the Chance part. But I think Chance has a girlfriend which he had on I Love Money, so he's being low key.

Overall the show's been meh.

Am I the only one who thinks Chance acts like he's mentally challenged, or has some kind of ADD? There is something seriously wrong with that man.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiegrl91;3260829;
    Am I the only one who thinks Chance acts like he's mentally challenged, or has some kind of ADD? There is something seriously wrong with that man.
    Yeah, as we say here in Boston, he's retahded.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Yeah, I'll go with that, or he is really, really under the influence. What the heck was going on with grabbing that snake?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3261643;
    Yeah, as we say here in Boston, he's retahded.
    Too funny, I was just about to say that!

Quote Originally Posted by dixiegrl91;3260829;
    Agree 100%

We still have to wait over a week to find out who the winners are. We don't need a clip show next Monday. This show isn't that great anyway. There were a few good episodes in the beginning, but things went downhill after the guys eliminated some of the most entertaining girls early on.

But as we wait for another week, I'll try to predict who wins...

Corn Fed vs. Bay Bay Bay - I think her name should have been "Corn Bread" instead of "Corn Fed." It just sounds better. But anyway, Corn Fed wins hands down, and I'll be shocked if she doesn't. Bayx3 was edited as the villain of the show, and villains never win. Not only that, but Bayx3 spent most of her time downplaying Milf instead of getting to know Real more. I don't think even Real would be stupid enough to choose her.

Cali vs. Risky - This one is hard. Risky was invisible for a handful of episodes, and Cali is as boring as watching paint dry. Chance doesn't seem to be as into the whole dating show as his brother does, but I think he'll end up picking Risky.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread