+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real Chance of Love

Re: Real Chance of Love

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3224602;
    He looked like Chance with emo hair! hahaha
    bwahahahahahahahahhaaa! he did!

i don't find any of them attractive and they both come off kinda homo to me.

check this pic out

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3228177;
    I noticed in my DVR guide that this show stars Ahmad Givens & Kamal Givens. I guess that is their actual names. Don't know which one is which.
    Any relation to Robin Givens?? (I couldn't find anything in a quick google search)

FORT Newbie

I'm glad they got rid of whats her face she was just a ho

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3228177;
    I noticed in my DVR guide that this show stars Ahmad Givens & Kamal Givens. I guess that is their actual names. Don't know which one is which.
    I think Ahmad is Real and Kamal is Chance. I only saw some of the first episode, I can't seem to get into the show. I'll continue to read the comments here and if it picks up steam I'll check out one of those marathons that they are bound to show in the future.

What happened to Promo? Did I miss a week of this? Was she eliminated? If so, what caused her to be eliminated? Thanks!
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3232430;
    What happened to Promo? Did I miss a week of this? Was she eliminated? If so, what caused her to be eliminated? Thanks!
    First she didn't really want Chance so she accepted Real's chain. Then once in Real's corner, she just didn't try to be around him. While all the other girls vied for his attention, she felt that painting her toes was more important. When asked who she really wanted, she couldn't answer.

I just recently watched all of the episodes (except episode 4). I thought the premiere was reminiscent of FOL1, which was so trashy yet so good. But from there, it just started to get less interesting. I still want to watch all the episodes to come, but I'm just saying, if this show doesn't pick up soon, it might be another FOL3 (which was so boring).

I liked Promo, but I knew she was going early on. I wanted to see her go farther, but it was obvious that she was never going to go far in this competition.

Bubbles is amazing television. She's so clueless, and she sounds like an airhead, but she's fun to watch.

Real is obviously very into Milf, but I can't help but wonder how her son feels about her being on this show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Do Real and Chance actually smoke? Looks to me like their cigs are always unlit, like it's a fashion statement. Do they just think it looks cool? What are they, in middle school?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

FORT Newbie

Man I just watched a you tube video with kiki and lusty going crazy on an after hours radio show. They were at it so bad the host had to kill to mics. Kiki threatened to send people to ATL to whip Lusty's ass!!! This is good s***

Go to youtube and do a search for lusty vs. kiki, You will know its the right vid when you seen their picture spin like cubes...

TV at its finest.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 12-04-2008 at 10:21 AM.

I cant wait for next week's episode. Looks exciting!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread