+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real Chance of Love

Re: Real Chance of Love

These two fools need help. The both of them are like a cross between Earth, Wind and Fire and Nick Ashford. Omg help the woman desperate enough to want one of these dudes or should I say duds.

They seem to be trying to be ghetto... but didn't they grow up in like.. Anza/Temecula on a horse farm or something?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I would have thought that Sexy Legs would have put up more of an argument with Chance. She just kind of let the situation go unresolved. I would have pressed him for details and wanted to know just exactly what he meant my "we got a little freaky". Call the wannabe gangster out and watch him squirm. He wouldn't have let it go there though, he would have thrown a little hissy fit and stomped out of the room.

I think you girls are on to something with the gay theories. Either that or he's hung like a hamster and resents the world for it.

FORT Fan

I got sucked into this show too. It's obvious that most of the girls are more into Real than Chance. I felt bad for Sexy Legs though and can't imagine that Promo will last for long since she's all over the place.

I have not watched a full hour of this one yet (bor-ing!) but I will tune in to see these chicks throw themselves at the guys. I am not a fan of Real`s super-silky long hair nor those pipe curls, but I do find the boys entertaining.

FORT Newbie

i like this show seems like everybodys looking 4 love in all the wrong places. i havent seen one girl not there 4 tv time. i hate the nick name crap but it does help remember them. we'll see how it goes in later shows

Chance really came off extra gay in this week's episode, huh? I guess it's not really fair to say that, though, because it wouldn't be said of a woman who ran from men who were overtly sexual. But still.. Chance is not like most men. Haha. Real, on the other hand, the look he gives each woman as he's holding and kissing her... mmm mmm mmm.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

FORT Fan

Kiki is hilarious. "Ya momma's a bitch, and she was a bitch when she had ya." Ghettoooooooooooooo. I love it!

I noticed in my DVR guide that this show stars Ahmad Givens & Kamal Givens. I guess that is their actual names. Don't know which one is which.

Yeah, Real and Chance are the names they received on "I Love NY."

+ Reply to Thread